Metagame SV OU Metagame Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this atmosphere. End of the world and everyone's just chilling. Nice to have the reminder sometimes that we're all friends, or at least friendly, and we just get worked up over posting here cause we care a lot about this game and how we play. I'm really glad I'm part of Smogon.

Also I second unbanning Dialga-Origin because it would be like really fucking funny. Objective confirmation that it gets worse in its new powered-up form. Could you imagine.
Me too. Sometimes, we all get worked up on what should be banned and what’s good and what’s not and how you got haxxed but at the end of the day, we’re a community, and we(somewhat) care for each other.It’s these times in which I’m happy to be a part of this community, and hoping that one day, I can make it a better and more fun place. But for now, Godspeed, and I’ll see you on the other side of the Indigo disk.

KamenOH

formerly DynamaxBestMeta
How the hell do we unban Dialga-O without unbanning Dialga itself? (which would be broken as sh!t, that thing is great in UUbers)

Keep it simple, no complex bans, you have 5 seconds, go!
"Dialga-Origin is legal in OU", i guess?
Its a one in a million thing that i wouldnt be surprised if it was immediately shot down

How the hell do we unban Dialga-O without unbanning Dialga itself? (which would be broken as sh!t, that thing is great in UUbers)

It would simply be unbanned, just like how Zamazenta-C was going to be unbanned and how people discussed Giratina-O being unbanned in previous gens.
It’s really that simple. Form changes that happen outside of battle like Deoxys or Shaymin are tiered seperately from one another.

while i disagree with the idea of legalizing Dialga-O, this isn't a good reason as to why, as they're separate forms caused by an item. we suspected Zama-C last gen which is the same scenario

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Okay with Dialga-O being discussed and Indigo Disk finally launched on the Switch, I'm going to be locking the thread.

Thank you all for being apart of this ride so far, among all of its highs and lows; DLC2 is looking to be super exciting, and I couldn't ask for a more bustling bunch to explore it with. Have fun with the DLC and we'll see you all very soon!

edit: fuck you tpp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)