NU SV NU Kickoff Tournament - Round 3

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
:sv/tauros-paldea: :sv/scovillain:
SV NU No Johns Kickoff Tournament
:sv/medicham: :sv/houndoom:

Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SV NU (Generation 9) tournament.
  • This is also a Type C tour and it's part of the 2023 NU Circuit.
  • Matches are to be played on PS!, preferably on the smogtours server.
  • All rounds will be a best of three, single elimination.
  • Replays will be required for ALL rounds!
  • This is a "No Johns" tournament, and because of this:
    • All extensions will be 2 days. This will finish ENTIRELY within the Alpha period of the tier.
    • You will have just four days to complete a set.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
Scheduling & Activity:
  • Use VMs to schedule with your opponent to make it easier for me to track activity calls when needed. If you use other methods to contact your opponent outside of VMs, then post in this thread a screenshot confirming your contact.
  • Do not schedule last minute expecting to be compensated in case of time zone conflicts or be given an activity win over your opponent.

Round 3

(Winner of outbackrabbit vs. Stecolomaxx)  vs  sasha
Bouff  vs  (Winner of SwordIsBored vs. Togkey)
5Dots  vs  zS
Spacial  vs  TheKingKarp
Banbadoro  vs  hjj no
Haffling  vs  Tal0
(Winner of Snowmeows vs. NHelioX7)  vs  blinkboy
Yoink 0  vs  OnArceus
kythr  vs  Ren-chon (extension)
Shaneghoul  vs  rom1x38
tom holland  vs  (Winner of Hax Believer vs. Ainzcrad)
MassiveDestruction  vs  pichus
Luck O' the Irish  vs  ImDoneThrowing
Phantomistix  vs  BeatsBlack
Fragmented  vs  Elias PSY
(Winner of AstilCodex vs. Parpar)  vs  Kev

Deadline for extensions is Saturday, February 11th at 11:59pm GMT-5 (2 days as stated in the rules)
Deadline for this round is Monday, February 13th at 11:59pm GMT-5
Replays are Mandatory!

Last edited:
Dearest Oathkeeper,

My opponent in this prestigious smogon tournament and I have had some difficulty scheduling. It appears we must play past the deadline. For any normal person, this would not be an incredible ordeal, but for my opponent this is quite the contrary. You see, my opponent is very scared of you. I do not entirely blame him. You are a very scary person with your large forum posts and the big @ by your name in the nu room. Very intimidating. Nonetheless, we must ask something of you. In my unending courage I have decided to shoulder the burden of writing a minimum one word forum post. I will undergo this journey alone. It is indeed a harrowing one and I fear I may not live to see the day the quest is completed, but I undertake this task with no complaints and only a couple harsh words towards the lazy fuck who couldn't do this himself lmao.

Please wish me luck Oathkeeper. Hopefully I will see you again someday after this journey is finished, but I do not know.
-OnArceus

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Dearest Oathkeeper,

My opponent in this prestigious smogon tournament and I have had some difficulty scheduling. It appears we must play past the deadline. For any normal person, this would not be an incredible ordeal, but for my opponent this is quite the contrary. You see, my opponent is very scared of you. I do not entirely blame him. You are a very scary person with your large forum posts and the big @ by your name in the nu room. Very intimidating. Nonetheless, we must ask something of you. In my unending courage I have decided to shoulder the burden of writing a minimum one word forum post. I will undergo this journey alone. It is indeed a harrowing one and I fear I may not live to see the day the quest is completed, but I undertake this task with no complaints and only a couple harsh words towards the lazy fuck who couldn't do this himself lmao.

Please wish me luck Oathkeeper. Hopefully I will see you again someday after this journey is finished, but I do not know.
-OnArceus
extension
By the time it took you to write that out we probably could have played lol
i do not want to play right now?
Extension granted, you silly people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)