Tournament SV CAP Rigged Tour - Finals (Won by Rage.Spam.Quit)

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Approved by spoo
Hosted by Da Pizza Man

It's time to start the tournament! I had a lot of fun making the matchups for this Round, and I think there are going to be some pretty interesting games (Whether that be in a good or bad way is probably going to depend on the ones we are looking at). As I said in the sign-up thread, if you have any ideas for match-ups for future rounds (That aren't just you try to get an easy matchup against somebody), please let me know and I'll consider them for future rounds). With the formalities out of the way, it's time to fight for my amusement.

The following rules apply:
  • This is a standard [Gen 9] CAP tournament.
  • The format is best of three, single elimination.
  • Changing teams between matches is allowed.
  • Replays are mandatory.
  • All Smogon tournament rules apply.
  • Potential tiering changes will always apply at the start of the following round. Challenge code will be included in the opening post of rounds impacted.
  • Matches must be played on Pokemon Showdown or Smogtours.
  • Players are expected to follow the tournament scheduling guidelines.
Deadline is Sunday, May 28th 11:59 PM GMT-4

Last edited:

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
With the announcement of home dropping on May 30th/31st (Can't really tell which, but the end result will be the same regardless) making this announcement now (And hopefully I don't have to take it back).

Round 1 and Round 2 will be played under the Pre-HOME meta. Any player who brings a Pokemon that was not legal during the Pre-HOME meta, or brings a Pokemon with a move it did not have access to in the Pre-HOME meta will recieve an automatic loss for that game.

Also for something relevant to this round, I will no longer be taking subs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)