Super Smogoff Banned bros

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Listen this was an old thread back in firebot by DurzaOffTopic but I figured I'd bring back because I'm wasted and it was a good thread so here we are.

Pick any banned user who you would main in A smogoff fighting game, Much like Super smash bros. It's a really easy premise.

My main is Bloo

Sorry but..Are you a Naruto fan,just because you published that image?
don't insult me. To call me a fan is to call a rainbow one color. I have studIED the Naruto manga that I can perfectly quote a panel by chapter, page number and panel number. Like chapter 432, page 12, panel 3 Naruto says "I'll just use my frog katas" while he's fighting Nagaro ("Pain" for you normies). Do you call someone of such abilities just a fan? But I digress, I have never finished Naruto, I was just fishing for xzern's like.

don't insult me. To call me a fan is to call a rainbow one color. I have studIED the Naruto manga that I can perfectly quote a panel by chapter, page number and panel number. Like chapter 432, page 12, panel 3 Naruto says "I'll just use my frog katas" while he's fighting Nagaro ("Pain" for you normies). Do you call someone of such abilities just a fan? But I digress, I have never finished Naruto, I was just fishing for xzern's like.
I think this might explain...But you......I didnt insult you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)