Super Smash Brothers...MAFIA! - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Approved by Mekkah:
Code:
[20:56:35] <+Thorns> confirm my mafia y/n
[20:56:38] <+Thorns> avatar is ganna help me
[20:57:00] <@Mekkah> tbh i am not quite sure how we go about approving beginner's games
[20:57:12] <@Mekkah> but since we only have like 2 other games on queue (i'll procastinate my small game)
[20:57:15] <@Mekkah> im fine with it
[20:57:34] <+Thorns> ok
[20:57:37] <+Thorns> can i post signups?
[20:57:53] <@Mekkah> sure
This is my first basic mafia game. I'm expecting around 18 players to compete in this, no more than that. AvatarST will be cohosting with me. I expect this game to start around next week, but I'm posting my signups.

Rules
1. No deadtalking. Evidence of deadtalking will have you possibly barred from future games hosted by me.
2. I could have included any Super Smash Brothers character, from any of the games (Super Smash Bros, Melee, Brawl).
3. Lynches occur when a majority is reached ie. more than 50% of players.
4. It is very possible to be resurrected in this game.
5. Items do exist, but not in large amounts.
6. There will be no 'villager' role. Every player will receive a night/day action or a special ability of some sort.
7. The name of the factions will be kept a secret.
8. I am the creator of this game, and so I may not conform totally to game canon. Beware.
9. Action priorities are kept at my discretion.
10. You are not to copypaste/screenshot anything I tell you, aside from PMs I send to you regarding the game. This includes, but is not limited to, irc logs, MSN logs, Shoddy chat etc.
11. If you want to create a pastebin, mini forum or something to organise yourself, notify me at once. I like to see what's going on :D

Newer players take precedence over more experienced players. I am training our future mafia superstars here! Sorry!

Players
1. Jimbo
2. Katherine
3. Imran
4. Mordock
5. Bender
6. Chris is me
7. Olie
8. Veedrock
9. Sir_Lu
10. TAY
11. RB Golbat
12. Elements
13. CyzirVisheen
14. Misaki-chi
15. LightWolf
16. demon238
17. Yoshi King
18. forks

Substitutes
1. 100kvolts
2. yoshi!
3. aamto
4. billymills
5. Mr Escalator
6. Earthworm

This is the final list. If you didn't make it, I'm sure the next basic mafia host will include you - we are trying to incorporate new players into the mafia world.

Why would you not use the full Brawl cast? If you want to limit it, then you should use Melee and cut out most of the clones like Mewtwo/Pichu/Ganondorf/Young Link/Doctor Mario and whatever.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
just as a heads up for next time, the concept for smaller games was introduced so that people who don't get a chance to play in the big games get a chance to play and learn the game.

so, it'd actually be better if you give newer people a shot rather than allowing only 'experienced' players.

anyway, this looks like a promising game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)