SV OU Super New to competitive Pokémon Rate my Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am super new to competitive Pokemon (currently really bad lol like 1200 elo). If this is the wrong forum please tell me and I apologize, but can anyone give me good advice for this team I just made? It's kinda centered Veluza with the main idea to set up screens or shed tail so it can fillet away and sweep with a 50% chance to crit on every move. Sorry if there are really bad mistakes.

Veluza @ Scope Lens
Ability: Sharpness
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fillet Away
- Aqua Cutter
- Psycho Cut
- Night Slash

Grimmsnarl (M) @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Spirit Break
- Taunt

Orthworm @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Earth Eater
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Body Press
- Stealth Rock
- Shed Tail

Glimmora @ Focus Sash
Ability: Toxic Debris
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Mortal Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Power Gem
- Earth Power

Baxcalibur @ Loaded Dice
Ability: Thermal Exchange
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Glaive Rush
- Icicle Spear
- Ice Shard

Iron Valiant @ Choice Specs
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt

I'll beat the mods to it but you may want to check out the rules before posting. Specifically, "Each member of the team requires a description that includes your reason for choosing that Pokémon, the Pokémon's role on that team, and a short description of its set. This is to help raters get an idea of what each member of the team does and will help them when trying to suggest changes to improve the team. We expect at least 3 lines of descriptions on desktop for each member. The better the descriptions, the easier it is for raters to understand your team and its members."

:)

I'll beat the mods to it but you may want to check out the rules before posting. Specifically, "Each member of the team requires a description that includes your reason for choosing that Pokémon, the Pokémon's role on that team, and a short description of its set. This is to help raters get an idea of what each member of the team does and will help them when trying to suggest changes to improve the team. We expect at least 3 lines of descriptions on desktop for each member. The better the descriptions, the easier it is for raters to understand your team and its members."

:)
Thank you so much super sorry!

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
As the user said above, you need 3 lines of description. I'll be locking your thread until PM'd with updated descriptions.

Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any question. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Why did you choose this Pokemon?
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it?
What are all 4 moves for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)