SPOILERS! Sun and Moon SQSA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible the colour of Minior's core depends on which of the patches of grass you found it in? Or is it 100% RNG if Minior will be a nice colour and won't use god damn explosion

I couldn't find one in the sub-forum (at least as far as looking at thread titles is concerned; I didn't click on any in case of spoilers) but does anyone know if there's a good pictorial Zygarde cell guide yet?

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I couldn't find one in the sub-forum (at least as far as looking at thread titles is concerned; I didn't click on any in case of spoilers) but does anyone know if there's a good pictorial Zygarde cell guide yet?
Serebii has one somewhere.

For SOS battle chains, is there a formula? I know that each new Pokemon summoned has a higher chance to have higher IVs / be shiny / have Hidden Ability, but does anyone know specifically how much higher?

Are island scan pokemon locations actually random?
That had sort of been the general thought behind them, but I was SRing for Gothita today and it was on route 6 today every single time.
After that I noticed that the (entirely static, they're listed on serebii's page) its on is the same level range of route 6 (actually, the highest).

Then i checked Bellsprout (level 16, on Route 5), Venipede (level 14, on Route 4) and Emboar (level 43, on Anicent Poni Path) are all in the level range of that specific route.

How does Hyper Training work? Does it increase your IVs to 31? Or does it increase your stats to "as if" you had a 31 IV in that particular stat?

I finally SR'ed a Modest Lunala but its SpA IV is trash. Idk if I should keep SRing or just keep it and Hyper Train it later. I don't have a Modest Synchronizer.

UPDATE: F**k it, I decided to keep it and just use Hyper Training to bring up its SpA later.

Last edited:
Once you get the Normalium Z, which you get after clearing the first (I think) island trial.
nope. I got it a while ago and shops still don't sell it. I have heard is after the volcano trial, but I don't thurst it so it could be even after the grass trial. I only have a adrenaline orb and I want a good female salandit and a strong stufful.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Has anyone here used dhelmise in game? I was thinking about useing it instead of Decidueye. Is it worth it?
I have not used Dhelmise, but I know it comes extremely late into the game and likely at too low of a level to use (the encounter tables have it between like 13 and 40). This is on top of it being rare a rare encounter.

Do fainted synchronise leads still work for getting the nature you want? I have a fainted timid synchronise Abra in the lead of my party and both times I've caught Tapu Koko it's not been timid.

I have passed the volcano trial, but have yet to pass the jungle one, and I can buy adrenaline orbs
It can be bought from any pokemon center for 300 pokebucks once it's unlocked, although I forget which trial you need to complete for it to become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)