Sub-Tournament: Got Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Havak said:
I'll say Crazy_Starwolf. She is the only person who I have not defeated yet, even if she did hax me to death last time I faced her....
I'm sure there are a lot of people you haven't beaten, including me.. and CS isn't in the tourney.

too lazy to predict everyone but i'm cheering for warthog, hip, and lesm although hip and lesm cheat way too much.

I Hope Cerberus wins. He's a cool guy and a decent battler. 8)

On a different note, CTrainer, I was never the one who put Nsider as my board. I think skarm simply did it because it's where I originally met him. :/

goofball owns me worse than most people do and does it fairly quickly also, so i'm predicting that he goes really far.

my money is on cfickle to make the most miraculous turnaround in pokemon competence history, prove himself unbeatable and win the tourney.

i thought we were supposed to predict before pairings came out. isnt it too late now?(less competition ;))

so is this still on or is it dead because i am counting my points!

also people can cheat and edit their posts.

Why is everyone posting entire round predictions? I thought we were supposed to pick one winner from Round One then start predicting each match in the Second Round?

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
in any case everyone except DrunkPriest gets a point for predicting me correctly 8)

oh gosh i just realized i didnt put why i predicted everyone to win does that mean i lose? also is this dead ?:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)