Strikeout Tournament - Black/White edition (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline came, time for some decisions.

Deathxshinigami advances since his/her opponent was banned
Lamppost advances since his/her opponent forfeited
Frizy advances since his/her opponent forfeited
kingofkongs advances for activity
Limitless advances for activity
-Manu- advances for activity
franky advances since his/her opponent forfeited

The following matches get an extension of 2 days (so, the dealine for them is June 11st, 11:59 AM):

wilson46 vs YAYtears
idiotfrommars vs reyscarface
badabing vs Booper
D0nut Eater vs PK Gaming
T-Dogg vs PVBattles
Pkrs vs Pokemonrocks777
Royal Flush vs .Kyuusei.
ssbbm vs Mercy
purplefingers vs Supermarth64
Yondie vs Ian15
Plusle vs kaonohiokala
dukefan vs Cloud Strife.
Agammemnon vs AplhaJolt
DetroitLolcat vs Optimusje

After that, I'll coinflip or decide for someone to advance, depending on the situation.

Also, out of the people who already battled, the following still have to send me their teams:

TheFourthChaser, Eternal, Nails, HBK, PasY G

In some cases it may be a mistake on my side (I'm pretty sure this is the case with Nails due to him telling me via #irc if I recall correctly), in which case I pray you to PM me again and understand that my PM box is limited and I may have accidentally deleted your PM or something.

Otherwise, I'm gonna haunt you until you send me your team, and I mean it.

EDIT: Also, if any of the people who advanced via forfeit or activity wanted to send in their teams anyway, they're welcome

Just one question, how do you know that the team we send to you is really the team we used ?

Edit : And another one, do we strike out a pokemon only for the opponent ? I mean like for example if my strike out is Tyranitar, I understund that my opponent can't use him, but can I do it ?

Just one question, how do you know that the team we send to you is really the team we used ?

Edit : And another one, do we strike out a pokemon only for the opponent ? I mean like for example if my strike out is Tyranitar, I understund that my opponent can't use him, but can I do it ?
Answer to question 1: I trust you guys, simple as that.
Answer to question 2: Yes, your strikeout bans the Pokémon only for the opponent, you can still use the Pokémon you sent as a strikeout.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I don't think Optimusje and me are going to get this done. We've contacted each other but the timezone difference was like 6 hours and we could never find each other and I won't have much internet access after tonight, so...

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
activity post my person does not have a computer to play and ive been ready everyday

i do not think you're looking for, when connected I send messages and I do not read them, and finally how I see my activity, you preferred speak in hours where I'll never be connected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)