SS OU Stall Team (Peaked 1840)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
<- click here for the importable

1840.PNG

Without Dynamax and Darmanitan-Galar I think stall got a chance to become again a solid playstyle in the overused metagame. So I decided to make an RMT about my stall team.

The team :
@ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Defog
- Taunt​

First I choosed Corviknight probably the best defog user in this meta, it checks every Stealth Rock users and it has access to pressure.

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Recover
- Haze
- Scald
- Toxic​

Next we have a physical defensive Toxapex. Thanks to haze it checks setup users such as Dragon Dance Dragapult, Mimiky, Cloyster, Aegislash and cm clefable without thunderbolt. Regenerators make him useful to scout specs and banded pokemons like dracovish or aegislash. Black sludge Can be knocked off.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Yawn​

I choose Sylveon as the special defensive wall because of his type as a matter of fact Sylveon his able to checks potentials setup sweepers like hydreigon with hyper voice, Rotom with Yawn or Calm Mind. Sylveon is also a good check to Specs Dragapult.

Shedinja @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak
- Grudge​

I have chosen Sheninja because he is able to check Conkeldurr and Dracovish. Sheninja is also immune to Toxtricity’s and Dracozolt moveset.

Hatterene @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Psychic
- Draining Kiss
- Mystical Fire
- Calm Mind​

Because the team is weak to taunt I choosed Hatterene which can also help corviknight in his job and be a late game sweeper.

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Sucker Punch​

And for the last Pokemon I have opted for Dugtrio who can easily revenge kill a big part of the metagame like Cinderace, bisharp, LO clefable, Tyranitar, Excadrill… Dugtrio is also able to beat rotom heat with stone edge.

Threats list :

- Rotom-Heat

Replays :

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1046809566
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1048217744

I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)