SS OU stall team/offense doubles ou: NEED HELP

hey, jgent over here. im new to competetive and i dont have much experience. This stall team has gone through many upgrades/changes but i still think it needs fixing so any help would be greatly appreciated

See the source image

Dragapult @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt

this dude is fast and hits hard, i wanted a fast special sweeper or someone to outspeed and revenge kill when other stuff died, so i picked dragpult (since my former set with bulky curse+heatcrash+selfdestruct snorlax set was not working out). rly fast (although certian stuff still outspeed) and can take reasonable elemental attacks from the ever-popular inciteroar and drought torkoal (who otherwise would destroy ferrothorn).

Perrserker @ Life Orb
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- U-turn
- Fake Out
- Close Combat

akward choice, right? well, the damage output is the only reason why he is here. tough claws+life orb+ max attack = higher than huge power. massive damage right of the bat with fake out and can suprisingly outspeed many populer things. i chose to run play rough to deal with annoying dragon types such as kyrem and ^dragpult, u turn for supereffective damage on psychic types and free switch, and close combat (although i wanted to put iron head to add stab onto the massive damage output).

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 208 HP / 48 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Baneful Bunker
- Recover

stallerpex, great lead for toxic spikes to badpoison many things and go through magicbounce hattrenne which is so annoying if i'm trying to toxic a hattrene when trickroom is up and dragpult is dead. i used to run both stallerpex and heat rotom on the same team so that toxapex could toxic and rotom could will-o-wisp to deal with steel types but i chose to give toxa scald which had a chance to burn but was not always consistent. can also benefit from common trick room, and can heal with regenerator. (tho he srysly gets bullied by common expanding force, and eq)

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 224 HP / 56 Atk / 228 Def
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Protect

biggest question of my life... lefties?, big root?, or rocky helment? although with any of the items he is still a boss. leech seed is great and knock off gets rid of bulky mons trying to stall with protect and lefties. also a good scout to see if mons have fire moves (such as clefable and inciteroar).

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Def / 56 SpD / 136 Spe
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic
- Protect

da big bad egg, classic chansey, need i add more? litterally explains itself. seismic toss for damage, softboiled for recovery, and toxic to help against flying types and special attackers that kill toxapex. also i made her speedy rather than more hp so that certian mons cant move first. srysly scary when this egg tanks a plus 1 attack close combat from a lucario

Metagross @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 212 HP / 84 Atk / 136 Def / 76 SpD
Impish Nature
- Protect
- Ice Punch
- Body Press
- Cosmic Power

a solid start to round out the team. ice punch to kill landos and body press to deal with any thing else except fairies
---------------

thank you to all who veiwed this and i would love constructive critisisim and tips on how to improve this set!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)