ST8 Predictions; Pre-Tournament Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Points for this are double whatever you get for predicting correctly in the final round.

Points for predicting a match correctly in every other round is equal to the number of that round.

Good luck everybody!

Also, your predictions will be made public, so be aware of that.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I picked myself for the google doc but here I'll go with who I think is the best new player...

mcmeghan

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Went with me for the google doc since noone else will vote!

Otherwise, i'll just go with.....IFM! That's a good choice!. Normally over hyped players choke and very seldom does someone get the finalist right anyway. (August, Hanke, IPL (lololol)) Worms made finals but even he choked, and everyone and their mother chose him that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)