ST#3 Ultimate ADV Showdown R1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking don't get it, why you call me lucky lol. I just can remember a nice battle vs. GP XD

Uh right hf and gl to all...

>_< at certain above replies

Anyway, come and get me CaptKirby. I'll harass you on IRC until you're willing to battle!!

funny seeing as how i dont think ive seen my opponent on smogon recently...w/e PM is coming.

1 question: i have 2 computers. The one i'm using cannot be used with NB unless i have my parent(s) sign me in as an admin(its faster and i use it to go to Smogon); the other i can acess NB freely. So would it be ok if i switched comps, or should i JUST stay on the one i can acess freely under "da gold sun?" I'm leaning on the latter, because once the slow comp loads, it isnt very slow at all.

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
oh god damn it I missed the signups ;_______;

I guess I deserve it for not frequenting Smogon much lately :'(

Anyway, my money is on VIL, with an obligatory mention of goofball making it into the semis. VIL almost never fails to disappoint, and imo, he's the best all around battler the internet has to offer.

Replied to PM from my opponent. 8 hours difference in time zones could be a problem but we'll try to get our match done.

Sarenji

leaf-faced
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, PM sent. My name isn't Sarenji on NetBattle at the moment, as my computer's harddrive fried a while ago. I am on a temporary computer now, and I'm allowed to play NetBattle, so I go on NetBattle by the name of "David." (without quotes)

Also, I hope I win. It would definitely break my curse of never going past round one in official tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)