Status
Not open for further replies.

Piyush25

is a defending SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Manager: Dj Breloominati♬
Assistant Manager: Piyush25
Team Name: The Rolykohlis :rolycoly:

I have managed and participated in MPL, HPL, UbersWC, MonoWC, and CAPPL. Ive also participated in UPL, UUSD, RUPL, RUSD, NUSD, PUPL, DOUWC, PTPL and Teamballo in the past year. As for Piyush, he has captained in PUWC, UbersWC, and HPL (finalist) along with me. He has also played in LCWC, PTPL and won the most recent edition of Teamballo. Besides this, we were specially involved in Wcop for our respective teams. Thus we share good knowledge of both the tiers and their playerbase, and are quite confident about drafting a competent team.
We promise to foster a good team environment, as any former player on our team would advocate for. Looking forward to make best use of any oppurtunity thrown our way :woo:
कंफर्मिंग

Staxi

Staxoat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Manager: Staxi
Assistant Manager: BlazingDark
Team Name: tbd
bio: I won smpl, upl and scl as a manager and I am currently managing the second edition of smpl. As a player I was a member of the Ubers Tiering Council during SS era for more than 1 year and recently reached finals of the latest SS PU Cup. BlazingDark won the latest Wcup and managed a ton of french team tournaments and is usually one of the first names that come up when hosts are looking for managers. I can hardly think of a more dedicated manager than him.

Manager: Gtcha
Assistant Manager: One Last Kiss
Team Name: Sunset Sunrises Chansey's

Bio Captain: Bleach has proven to be a powerful player of the tier with undisputed records in team tours, Winning last year's spl with a 10-1 record Playing only SS OU, Winning other tours like the Italian community teamballo, and providing good Victories to his teams in the last team tours in which he was involved. I forgot to add that bleach won last year scl too 0.0

For my part, I can contribute my experience as a captain, in addition to being a lover of the tier, I managed to qualify for the ss championship last year and win the ptpl of the Portuguese community where I got our first CA together with my teammates.
Confirming

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
Hello and thank you for all your signups! This pool was particularly stacked, and for this reason difficult to choose only six of these, but we're also reserving a surprise: if player signups are enough, we'll add two extra teams, so you might still have a chance!
That being said, here are the first six pairs selected:
If any managers still haven't joined it, please join our Discord server and PM/ping me (lalaya#4213) if needed!
(Also, if possible, have at least a mascotte and a logo ready before we begin!)

Last edited:

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
if player signups are enough, we'll add two extra teams, so you might still have a chance!
HELLO we do have two extra teams because we have a lot of signups!!
Thank you all for signing up, we have received some incredible pairings and it was extremely difficult for the host team to cut it down to only 8. We sincerely hope anyone who fell just short of the cut is not too dissuaded from playing!
If any managers still haven't joined it, please join our Discord server and PM/ping me (Clem#3471) if needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)