Metagame SS Ubers Stage 6 Voting ID Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT Yao

Banned deucer.
Confirming as US9 I Hate Jayson. I'll honestly admit, getting these reqs were actually way more fun this time than the Zacian-C Suspect. And now I gotta give some obligatory shout outs. First, to King Billu BasedWhat? and Manaphy for being goated. Next, to my best friend Icemaster who makes me feel the ice under my skin. To Lasen whose unconditional love and support make my spider senses tingle. To steelskitty and Zesty43 who helped me learn the art of stunting on the hoes. To Fc and Lazy_bread27 for being my senpai's. To Catalystic and TrueNora for being fellow anime aficionados. To iry for being a true friend. To Reje for being a legend. To Pohjis and Garay oak for being two of the best players I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing! And last but certainly not least, to the biggest ghoster inspiration of them all 64 Squares who I'd like to dedicate my reqs to!

Team used to achieve reqs:

At some point in the future, I plan on RMTing this build, as it is perhaps the best build I've made thus far in SS Ubers! Before resetting my Win-Loss Record, I went 44-11 (80% Win Rate) with this team and hit an ELO of 1635 (Top 40 on Ladder). Until next time my dear and esteemed friends, keep stunting on the hoes!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)