SPL XI - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flares.

Banned deucer.
It’s quite lovely too see people like mannat getting picked for team-tours considering how hard he’s worked to get here. I wish each of you players playing the best of luck and enjoy this game it can be quite lovely when you don’t stress over it.

Jaajgko

I will disband the soccer club
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The Magma Bigs (8) vs The Cartel (4)

SSOU Ima vs Sage a player who had an amazing snake draft vs a player who had a terrible 2019 year, unless some gorilla bs happens ima should win
SSOU Soulgazer vs Ricardo sg is more proven but it's kinda useless to predict in a tier with Darmanitan-Galar and Dracovish in it anw
SS: Aim vs Jytcambell jyt may be underrated but come on aim is amazing and should know the meta pretty well as he tested all the mons in his vids
DOU: Ezrael vs Frania 2017 results aren't enough to stop him on his killing streak
LC: Trash vs Ninjadog big tiddy gothita girlfriends for the win
SM: Sabella vs Adaam Adaam is good but sabella's experience in sm is a great advantage here
ORAS: Santu vs Kushalos Santu has made some big chokes in his slam games whereas the chef is flawless so he is going to cook him
BW: Fakes vs jacob i've never seen jacob play but I hope to be surprised
DPP: GaryTheGengar vs Haru gtg is pretty good at dpp whereas haru is unimpressive at lc so I'm gonna assume it's the same in dpp, but I could be surprised
ADV: Eden vs Callous cool guy I hope he wins though eden is probably better
GSC: Descending vs HODOR ifm was a good mate in ekans draft so I'll root for him
RBY: Nails vs Dio unstoppable at rby

The bigs don't have the best lign-up but they have a cool team and I hope they make it far

Last edited:

Sjneider

swag to the yolo
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
I want Tournament Directors involved on team Leviathans that neglected to inform their opponents to step down from their current position.

I want appropriate punishments for any leader on Team Leviathans found to have been deleting messages in their Discord server.

I want Tacebreeze to be tournament banned.

I want Tacebreeze to be infracted or suspended from middle school for neglecting to inform his opponent that the team godbr was using got leaked to him in advance.

I want the game between Znain and Gondra to be nullified.

I also want a custom avi now that we are at it.

I want Tournament Directors not on Team Leviathans to handle this situation as seriously as it should be; as there are severe indications of wrongdoing.

Last edited:

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
A lot of really great players had a bad tour or 2.....

TDK has been on a downswing this year but hes shown in the past that hes really good. I also have to commend him on the fact that he has the balls to step up to play Tiebreakers which a lot of other players would shy away from.

TDK poo is a very heartwarming story, and from the low rating I feel like I have to defend this anime. I would compare this to Bushtush because of the way the child was abandoned and the touching story.

First of all this anime is very different and although silly this is a very original story. It follows the life of an abandoned pile of poop. You basically experience its life and prejudice.

I feel like there is a lot of metaphor in this about today's society and racism. Everyone treats poo differently which is very depressing. There is a lot of imagery in this and I recommend this for intelligent and sophisticated people.

The memes are bad, it is not very high quality I admit but it gets the job done. For the most part, everything is detailed.

There is little sound but I highly recommend the dubbed version which can be found on youtube.

Characters are the strongest point in this series. There are many characters introduced with very distinct personality. There is not much background developed but you will experience many different types of personalities.

I really enjoyed this drama, don't let the title and content mislead you, I was shedding manly tears by the end of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)