Snacks from abroad

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
You! The person reading this! You probably live in a country, dontcha? This means you have access to things your country produces. Like food! Or junk food.... but maybe, just maybe, you've been abroad??? or your local corner store or better yet a corner store run by someone NOT originally from your country or maybe even supermarket has things that are not from the land you are from and or currently living in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tell me what SNACK you like from not your country!
1701884436138.png

I've personally been shoving my face with these for 2 months now and I might just get diabetes.

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
1701884992256.png

This thing, is carrying the whole Chilean economy on its back, it's kinda like wafer cookies bathed in chocolate, it's so fucking good, honestly, Chile has a lot of cool snacks that im thinking you all would like

On another note, there's this store near my house that started receiving sweets from Japan, I have no idea on wtf any of these things are, but I guess they are cool

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
this shit is delicious, like a crunch bar but actually good due to the rice being real instead of a mix of corn meal and bug parts or something.

or as I like to call it:

today'sm thread is brougyht to you by bokksu. experience nippons best snakcs with a bokksu snack subscription. every month, you wil receive authnetic japanese snacks to your door made right in the land of the risning sun. use code SMOGOFF to save 15% off ur first order.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tim-Tams

I think you can get them in the United States now but I first had them when I was in Australia and they were life changing

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
when i was in the turkish city of Berlin for a school trip i happened to go to one of their supermarkets and bought a brand of turkish taffy in those little rectangle shapes, i think they were all strawberry flavored but i didn't give a shit because it was leagues better than the starbursts we have in the united states (and i can already demolish a bag of starburst minis if given the chance)

my favorite snack from germany was currywurst however, and if you don';t think that's a snack consider that you're expected lifespan is twice that of mine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)