Smogon's VGC 2012 Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost 2-1 to Tan. I probably should have stuck with my tried and true in that third match! Good luck in the rest of the tournament!

Also, I'd advise against using the Smogon server for your tournament matches. There's some kind of issue with the timer that meant it said Tan didn't make a move even though he did in the 1 minute time frame. Instead of just choosing the first move, it forfeited the match for him. We were thankfully only on turn two and were able to replicate the match, but you may not be able to. Using the Skarmbliss server is probably safest.

Lost 2-1 to Tan. I probably should have stuck with my tried and true in that third match! Good luck in the rest of the tournament!

Also, I'd advise against using the Smogon server for your tournament matches. There's some kind of issue with the timer that meant it said Tan didn't make a move even though he did in the 1 minute time frame. Instead of just choosing the first move, it forfeited the match for him. We were thankfully only on turn two and were able to replicate the match, but you may not be able to. Using the Skarmbliss server is probably safest.
confirming ggs wp. I also think we should switch to skarmbliss until this bug is fixed.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Activity with this here quote
Darkhallway said:
Hey TrollFreak, sorry for no replys or anything, but I'm really unsure of what to do. For no reason recently I've become unable to post, look at my visitor board or anything, and I'm really not sure what to do or who to contact about it. My board thing just says I don't have permission to access my page..

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
activity post, was supposed to play Fish a while ago, and the last time he's logged on was two days ago. will keep an eye out for him.

Pungentfruit replied to my time suggestion when I was asleep and said that he could only play an hour before what I had suggested. I sent another vm asking to play just before but he went offline. Hopefully we have another opportunity to play before the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)