Smogon's VGC 2012 Tournament - Finals [Won by kingofkongs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Sorry for the wait on this everyone, Matty still hasn't responded to my vm for some reason.

Edit: Apparently he replied on his own profile, and is busy this week, nevermind.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Had two really nice games against Matty, making it 1-1, then the third game where I got so much hax from the get go that it made it impossible to determine who would have won without it, ggs in any case though. (won 2-1 if it wasn't clear)

Also, I have to ask that Alaka doesn't release the logs until after nationals, since I intend to use the team in the battle there.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations kok!
Matty85, Runner Up World Champion. Runner Up Internet Champion. Third time's the charm though, see you in Hawaii (and see you next week kok!) ;D

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Such an important event, it was announced to the masses in a timely manner. Speaks greatly of the Tournament, and we, the spectators, who dearly awaited the battle and were ready to cancel anything in order to witness the clash, really appreciate it.
Congrats KoK

Ignore Rey, he doesn't understand the fact that you are using these teams in worlds, so you want to preserve the tricks that they have ._.

That being said, grats KoK, and good job matty for making it to the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)