Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Won game 1, lost game 2, got ridiculously lucky game 3 and won that. GGs for the first 2, and sorry about the last one Heist.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I would like to know why Im out. I have done my best efforts to battle Tennisace, but I have never seen him on PO or in IRC (I have been quite busy last couple of weeks, thats true).
We both reported activity, and we both exchanged VMs on time, but unfortunately we couldnt battle on time.

It was a good match. I won 2-1 and it got a little intense and it could have been anyone's match in the last game, but Tan made a mistake towards the end of the match that cost it for him he says. Either way thanks for the match Tan.

GGs all around.

It was a good match. I won 2-1 and it got a little intense and it could have been anyone's match in the last game, but Tan made a mistake towards the end of the match that cost it for him he says. Either way thanks for the match Tan.

GGs all around.
Confirming and Agreed. GGs all around. Very WP. Good luck to everyone still in this.

Won 2-0 against Picollo. Unfortunately, hax had to play a role in my victory. He could have very well won the second match if it wasn't for a crit that was very unfortunate for him.

Other than that, you played really well man and if it wasn't for some hax, you might have been victorious. Thanks for the awesome matches and GGs :D

..oh well better now , then in the regionals haha...its also funny that i lost the important speedtie in game 1 and won 4 afterwards in the replays hahaha

ggs and good luck for the tournament ;)

..oh well better now , then in the regionals haha...its also funny that i lost the important speedtie in game 1 and won 4 afterwards in the replays hahaha

ggs and good luck for the tournament ;)
Exactly. And yeah, I found that funny and it took several tries for me to win it again lol. And thanks, good luck at your regionals ;)

Sorry about submitting my team twice, i refreshed the page to see if my opponent had submitted, then my name appeared twice lol :s

Edit: Beat TV Rocka 2-0, both ggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)