Smogon vs. PokeRealm (Tie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Pokemaniac, I prolly wont be tomorrow b/c i got some very important stuff to do. Anyway do you have aim

you contact me on aim : SilentJinx80 is my aim name
MSN: starlight_superstar
Yahoo: starlightsaver9000

contact me on any if you can. The most common name im Using is Jinx, But you can find me under Pressure/Jinx/Embassador of Good..

I look forward into battling you.

Ok now for my predictios:
RBY:
JMC vs Aeolus-Aeolus has some good RBY skillz
Roy vs IPL - never seen IPL Rby, Roy has a chance
Redwall vs Mr. Maser maser might surprise us....

GSC:
andii56 vs IPL - ipl might surprise us
FM vs Nicoli - nic all the way jaja
cloud vs Darkbolt - lol darkbolt

UU

Jackal vs Somebody somebody is good at UU jackal is w/e
Rex Iudeorum vs Darkbolt lol rex
gonE vs Floppy Disk he has some crazy mixed up teams, but they work so he wins
VIL vs earthwalker3 - no contest what so ever
Devilkid vs VoidThE - iffy
Alper vs SSBM Roy i just know roy will win this

OU
chaos vs Zero
Hipmonlee vs SSBM Roy
Lesm46 vs Somebody
jpchato vs Task
Cerberus vs IPL
Mekkah vs Darkbolt
Warthog vs Nicoli
NZ-1337 vs husk1442
Gomez vs Groudon80
pokemaniac vs Pressure - Yeah im gonna Bop Bop Bop, Bop to the top, slip and slide and ride that rhythm, Jump and hop, bop like a mop
Bugsy23 vs Floppy Disk - he has some mad skillz

Uber
Syberia vs husk1442
Mosh vs Groudon80
Vulcan Fury vs Zero
skarm vs XiahouFig
Obi2Kenobi vs Mr. Maser - meh dont know -_________-
cookkirby vs freaktron - lmfao

Lol this is going to be interesting Jaja

Out of all of the people on that list, I never thought I would have gotten paired up with Zero.

Well, gl dudes, I'll be on soon i guess.

Fig

Needs to stop disappearing.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I like having so many people picking me to lose. Makes me the underdog which I tend to fare better in being. I shall surprise every single one of you, just you wait and see.

I believe you Fig but Id much rather you lose :]

Nicoli or Tmnt, please give me your (Nicolis) AIM so I can get your Smogon NB name.

Fig

is a Contributor Alumnus
Do you have a bet or something going on? ;) Just out of curiousity, where is skarm seeded as far as uber battlers go?

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
That you are, still 5-4 to Pokerealm, I didnt know we would be leading this at any point of the series.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'll try to find you starting Friday. I'm pretty busy and probably wont be able to get on at that time during weekdays.

Maser, I suppose we should set something up. Could you send me a PM or post here what times you normally come on? Or even set a time, I'll try and make it.

Ok mid-battle floppy sent out SLOWBRO which is not allowed and now he is begging me for a rematch with another team lol.

I have log if anyone is interested.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
My thoughts were jumbled and i mistook Slowbro for UU when he was actually BL. Sorry about that fellow PR'ers.

EDIT: i changed my info :(...It's up to gonE if i can have a rematch.

Fig

is a Contributor Alumnus
It would be unfair IMO just to give someone a rematch for failure to read the rules.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
But Fig, i allowed him to CHANGE teams since the team he challenged with at first, was "illegal" as well. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)