Smogon VGC Tournament III [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
firemage and i were going to play sometime this weekend, but...

http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=129452&u2=129513

so i guess we'll try to get this done? but i have limited activity in the week and we agreed to play this weekend, i can't really control that he's now decided not to show up and i'm sure he has his reasons but i feel like an activity win request would be in order here

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Beat Pr0man 2-0 in two good games. There was some hax but I don't think it mattered in the long run. GGs mate

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yo, ditto, replace me with Jayde. He tried contacting me but I was too busy (last round match up).

He should definitely play hantsuki, not me.

Ok Raseri never even messaged me and I looked for him for a long time so I think we know who deserves the activity win here.. cannot believe I'm out of this tour because of bs like this lol

Activity post.

I've met with Cybertron today, but he was a little time, and I was all the evening and night.

And he hasn't submitted his team yet

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
I've been trying to play every day since the beginning of the round but Novaray doesn't seem to care at all. He told me that he was going to play this week end but refused when i asked him on Irc on Friday and Saturday.
I won't do any effort anymore, I'm tired of him.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
firemage keeps getting online, telling me he can play later, and then refusing to play when "later" rolls around. i'm getting kind of sick of this. we're trying to meet up one last time and if he doesn't show then i'm going to request an activity win.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just noticed that the deadline is the 17th and I'm in Japan until the 20th. There seem to still be subs so would like to drop to let one of them play. If I can pick, BraindeadPrimeape really deserves a shot in the tournament!
Sorry subs are in order of the list.

Yo, ditto, replace me with Jayde. He tried contacting me but I was too busy (last round match up).

He should definitely play hantsuki, not me.
Alright will do.

Firestorm -> B-Lulz
Aldaron -> Jayde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)