Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys
After the second Match between me and the user MOET i offered to play the third match after the second one but he refused. I said i wouild have not much time till the deadline, he still refused to play. I just wanted to say that cause i dont want to get kicked cause of activity. Hes johning not me

Hey Guys
After the second Match between me and the user MOET i offered to play the third match after the second one but he refused. I said i wouild have not much time till the deadline, he still refused to play. I just wanted to say that cause i dont want to get kicked cause of activity. Hes johning not me
I sent you a pm the minute I found out when the deadline was asking to play on Saturday. Then today you send me a pm at 5 in the morning with a period and leave. Now how that classifies me as johning is what I don't understand.

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
Me and peachy did our first 2 battles yesterday, but he had to leave for dinner. We scheduled to do the last match today, but due to an unexpected IRL event, I won't have any computer access today. this is sent phone btw. If I got an extension, we should be able to get that last battle done in the next couple of days.

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
9 days time and you guys arent able to get 3 measly battles done (to everyone who didnt finish yet). Johns, johns everywhere.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Lost game 1, won game 2, lost game 3.

Really tight and interesting set of games (except game 1 where I basically got wrecked). Game 3 was unfortunate at the beginning and the end for me, but no need to complain, we all know which game we are playing and it eventually happens to everyone anyway.

GGs all around.

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
GG, the hax helped me a lot game 3, that Venusaur set wrecks me.

Thanks McM for being cool about it despite his fans raging, that's still a great set of games.

Me and peachy did our first 2 battles yesterday, but he had to leave for dinner. We scheduled to do the last match today, but due to an unexpected IRL event, I won't have any computer access today. this is sent phone btw. If I got an extension, we should be able to get that last battle done in the next couple of days.
Yeah requesting the extension if possible. Hate to have it coinflipped or base it off activity.

Ok, since we're this far into the tournament and both the remaining matches are 1-1 I will grant an extension until 11:59PM EST on the 12th of February, 2013. If the matches aren't completed by then, I will coin flip them.

WQ or gr8 to win imo...I think WQ is actually way better at mons than were giving credit for (regardless of the hax in our match :p) but then again how could gr8 lose after this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)