Smogon Tournament #6 Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
STATHAKIS IS GONA WIN. Seriously though, stat vashta finals yeahhhh

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
tay didnt show last afternoon, which is when he said we coud battle. i dont know when were doing this since he didnt want to schedule a time

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Me and Coronis are in contact, but the 11 hour time zone difference means that it's unlikely we'll be able to play until Friday/Saturday.

lost to tfc in a battle where his x critted my y that could have swept

gg and gl in future rounds although you already seem to have that down

Activity post. I pc'd Hanke yesterday on CAP, but he was probably away and didn't answer. Still hoping to get this done eventually.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
ANOTHER activity post, i've seen tay twice. once he logged off/was afk and just dc'd, whatever it was, and the other time he was at a school computer and he said he'd be on the next day and didnt see him. i'm willing to set up a time, but it seems he doesnt want to. i know i sound like a broken record, but just thought it bore repeating

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
People Attention: Next Round's deadline will be shorter than normal because we have 8 matches.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
lost to tay 2-0, with tons of hax on both sides, nobody really got more! (my sleep powder missing, his x missing, him burning my pert, plenty on both sides!) gg to tay and good luck in later rounds, tay vs vashta finals?????????

HEY I GOT TAY ON LADDER AND I WIN DOES THAT MEAN ADVANCE FOR MY?

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I forgot to lay SR.

lol, I really get the feeling I have a really strong claim to the biggest choker in the history of pokemon. FUCK.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)