Smogon Tournament #3: Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like nobody else wants this tournament to continue, so I'll put up Round 6.

RUBY

*husk vs. *Loki

This is probably going to be a really good match, the only 2 star match-up of the round. husk is probably the favorite to win because he has built up a good reputation for himself. Loki on the other hand is always under the radar. He is a very good battler..obviously, I mean he made it this far. This will be a great match, that's all there is to it.

SAPPHIRE

Sarenji vs. *Justin8649

Well, well, well... this is an interesting final. Justin has been one of the Sapphire favorites since the beginning... but Sarenji has been surprising the hell out of some really tough competitors. Can administrator extraordinaire Justin8649 maintain his streak? Or will Sarenji manage to pull yet another underdog victory? This will be an exciting match, make no mistake!

EMERALD

gotei(13)hyorinmaru vs. Havak

This is a neat match-up. Havak was basically DQd from this tournament, but I gave him a second life and he proved that he deserved to be here. But he is going up against a very skilled battler in gotei. This should be a pretty good match despite the lack of stars.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why are there no replies to this topic yet?

This round is fucking awesome, it's gonna be a blast. You guys are battling for a t-shirt here!

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost 5-0 in a really shit match, everything that could've gone wrong went wrong lol and it got to the point where there wasn't any point in trying...

Ah well, good luck Gotei...

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Now, at the risk of being anticlimactic... I believe it would be okay if gotei(13) hyorinamaru and Loki were to begin the Round Robin final... So... feel free to start organizing a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)