Smogon Premier League VII - Comemesment

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Damn, I'm glad I'm an oldfag that don't have to deal with such toxicity within a community that should be united by the same goal.

Chill guys, in the end we all just want to play some pokemons games, try to get some fun out of that, and maybe come out with some sweep pixels afterwards.

I miss the time we had WhiteQueen posts instead of such bullshit.

I really appreciate all the people that think they get what the problem is but actually don't chiming in with the opinions they got from the first handful of such people. You guys really helped in creating this abomination, mad props for that.

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
I really appreciate all the people that think they get what the problem is but actually don't chiming in with the opinions they got from the first handful of such people. You guys really helped in creating this abomination, mad props for that.
In 3 pages an abomination was born from the relatively insignificant ramblings of a couple of people.

Smogon's got a lot to worry about if this is what is classified as an "abomination".

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Inevitable team tournament thread timeline:

1) red pandas are posted by nails

2) everyone starts shitting up the thread with red panda and other animal macros because they want to fit in (perhaps by the 90th animal gif in 100 posts it's not as cute anymore)

3) someone inevitably says something stupid and someone calls him out for being stupid

4) everyone decides to hop on the hate wagon because they want to fit in

5) one person starts white knighting and calling out the haters

6) everyone hops on the white knight bandwagon because they want to fit in (you also get the "why can't everyone b frens :[" posts here)

7) people talk about how bad of a thread the thread in question is because they think adding their useless opinion about how shit the thread is is constructive and necessary (you will see posts with "ironically funny" good grammar and intelligent diction like "threads like these are why I love being a member of this exemplary community which is Smogon dot com xd" and people act like it's not overdone as fuck)

8) go back to number 2

JUST MY TWO CENTS GUYS

Inevitable team tournament thread timeline:

1) red pandas are posted by nails

2) everyone starts shitting up the thread with red panda and other animal macros because they want to fit in (perhaps by the 90th animal gif in 100 posts it's not as cute anymore)

3) someone inevitably says something stupid and someone calls him out for being stupid

4) everyone decides to hop on the hate wagon because they want to fit in

5) one person starts white knighting and calling out the haters

6) everyone hops on the white knight bandwagon because they want to fit in (you also get the "why can't everyone b frens :[" posts here)

7) people talk about how bad of a thread the thread in question is because they think adding their useless opinion about how shit the thread is is constructive and necessary (you will see posts with "ironically funny" good grammar and intelligent diction like "threads like these are why I love being a member of this exemplary community which is Smogon dot com xd" and people act like it's not overdone as fuck)

8) go back to number 2

JUST MY TWO CENTS GUYS
you skipped when the orlando magic fail to make the playoffs once again for the 4th season in a row

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
We RU players prefer to be silent and lurk with the shadows watching the slugfest that is this thread.

I trust 49 and atomicllamas to represent the RU community through their posts, they are excellent smogon members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)