Smogon Premier League IV - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
nonono you see tyranitar has counter, and youre not allowed to substitute because i would totally predict that and use aerial ace so i win

beat Sweet Jesus with the help of para, sleep talk and being good at stone edge. Sorry about that, and gg for all it means

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i got an early miss and crit, but miss only mattered if your sweeper didn't have sd which it did, crit didn't matter in the slightest. late game i was in a winning position, aqualouis made a great prediction and then got two full paras in a row to seal the victory. pokemon happens i guess. gg and gl in future weeks, you were a good sport about all my internet problems etc.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
A miss and a crit in the beginning cost me the weather war but i managed to win thanks to a double para. GG, sorry lavos

ugh i hate doing this but activity post.

me and MMF agreed to play today, but I don't know when/if he's going to be here. I'd rather not wait til the last hour to post here =/. His circumstances this week stopped him from playing til today, but so far there has been no sign of him.

His last activity on the forum was: Jan 10th, 2013 9:13:01 AM
His last activity on IRC: 4 days, 16 hours, 23 minutes ago

I hope he makes it here, but I think the circumstances should be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)