Smogon Happenings - post here for publicity (YES, YOU - READ THE OP!)

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
I really think any IRC references should be accompanied by a mibbit/qwebirc links. Twitter people don't know how to use IRC.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I really think any IRC references should be accompanied by a mibbit/qwebirc links. Twitter people don't know how to use IRC.
if that's directed to me i do include links in the OP. however, they dont work properly (browser think they're an email address since they have an @)

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
not directed at you, it's for the ppl tweeting mostly (tho it's helpful if you include one!)

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
i know this might not be as big as some other announcements but i'm really curious to see the difference in publicity between when smogonu tweets something and when i do so :x
from my experience it doesn't matter much for smaller items

I guess it's worth mentioning that a ton of new animations will be live very very soon, but I don't know when the client will be updated, so idk when we should make the announcement

chaos

Owner
I guess it's worth mentioning that a ton of new animations will be live very very soon, but I don't know when the client will be updated, so idk when we should make the announcement
the announcement will be most effective when the client updates and we can get a gif of one of the new animations (the coolest one?). alternatively if you can make a gif from your local client, we can announce whenever

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This is not related to media, but because chaos checks out this thread frequently i figured i would post it here: we need an announcement for the new smog issue in our front page. Also, who are the people that are able to add stuff to our main page, so i can personally harass them about doing this?

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
alexwolf, anyone with access to the Smogon github can iirc, but only chaos can make it show up. It's not available on the SCMS.

This is what I've been told.

the announcement will be most effective when the client updates and we can get a gif of one of the new animations (the coolest one?). alternatively if you can make a gif from your local client, we can announce whenever
Where would I put these gifs? In this thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 6)