Smogon Frontier [No Winners]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I looked over the registration thread and there it said the registration format requires you to enter your favorite Pokemon. Is the mystery prize going to involve the "favorite Pokemon"?

It's supposed to be all advance. I think the rules are clear and they are already discussed. This thread is to inform you.
Well then it would be cool if there was Uber and UU, and maybe lesser things like 200, w/e, still awesome.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Under 12 hours now! Are you ready? Are you prepared? Are you team scouting the Frontier Brains like a bitch? If you answered 'yes' to any of those questions, be here at 7pm EST to be in the first 7 to sign up!

This looks like fun, I dont think Im gonna run into this thing head first if I only get one chance 0_0 thats why I think thats a great rule to keep hordes of people from signing up too fast

I would like to point out that the No Hax Items rule should be added. Granted its quite obvious, i just met some (BAN ME PLEASE) on nb who insisted that the official rules of the frontier did not ban qc etc.

No one besides PokeRealm's overcompetitive shitheads care about Quick Claw and such. You'll regret lack of Leftovers or Choice Band more often than get some of that random income that happens 6.25% of the time.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Actually, it's something like 19%. So, the Frontier Brains always have the same team? Sweet. Time to start scouting...

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sounds like a good idea. I think I'll wait for a later date to register, don't want to be knocked out first -.-.

OK just a couple questions cause I'm in. Am I allowed to watch battles done by other frontier players vs Brains? And are we allowed to PM a Brain for a battle or do we just meet them on the server. Also one more thing, Can someone please put up their time zones on the frontier page.

OK just a couple questions cause I'm in. Am I allowed to watch battles done by other frontier players vs Brains? And are we allowed to PM a Brain for a battle or do we just meet them on the server. Also one more thing, Can someone please put up their time zones on the frontier page.
Scouting is discouraged, but there's no way we can stop you from watching battles. You can challenge a Frontier Brain by any means through which you can contact them. I believe all Frontier Brains are in Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5), with the exception of Arena Tycoon Aeolus and Salon Maiden skarm who are both in Central Standard Time (GMT-6).

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Do not do this:

Fire_Monkey: mmm
Fire_Monkey: do we have to go in order
Fire_Monkey: ?
Salon Maiden skarm: It depends what you're talking about
Fire_Monkey: the pike.
Salon Maiden skarm: ...
Fire_Monkey: frontier
Fire_Monkey: /e
Fire_Monkey: w/e'
Salon Maiden skarm: Well no but you have to be registered in it and only 7 people can do that at a time
Fire_Monkey: registered?
Fire_Monkey: onsite?
Salon Maiden skarm: Well if you actually read the topics...
Fire_Monkey: I skimed.
Fire_Monkey: I just figured you'd be nice enough to fill in the details.
Salon Maiden skarm: Then don't ask me shit because you were too lazy to read the actual topic.
Salon Maiden skarm: No we wrote that for a reason
Fire_Monkey: i guess not.

RULE EDITED: All matches for the Knowledge Symbol are now best-of-THREE.

RULE EDITED: All rematches may be conducted no sooner than one DAY following the challenger's original defeat.

RULE EDITED: Challengers may have no more than THREE (3) official Smogon Frontier battles per day.

I'm going to be unavailable to battle for most of this week due to an unbelievable amount of midterm work to finish before spring break. I'll be done on Friday. Second semester senior, baby!!!

~ The Palace Maven

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Another rule has been decided upon by ET, myself, and others:

All Smogon Frontier Challengers are ineligible to rematch a Smogon Frontier Brain to whom they have lost until they have defeated all remaining Frontier Brains (excluding Pyramid King chaos)

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
Because...

-Justin has been replaced as the Dome Ace by husk as per Justin's request.
-Registration is open to 15 users at any given time.
-Brains will try to play more often to suit competitors requests.
-Please, if you're in the frontier as a competitor, do not stall for days or "wait for Vineon". Other people do want a chance, after all.

Good luck! (I don't mean this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)