Smogon Frontier [No Winners]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a certain challenger loses, will a spot be immediately freed up or will others have to wait until all the 15 challengers are finished before making a new set of 15 people?

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
As it has already been shown several times, almost immediately after someone loses the spot is opened up.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been having some trouble getting online at the same time as any of the battle roniter brains, so I have yet to complete a battle. Thankfully, I have nothing planned this Sunday, and will only be gone a half-day on Saturday, so I can hopefully get in some battles then.

?? When did you register? You need to have at least 1 battle per week of being signed up, or you get dropped.
Can't remember =S And like... I never see any Frontier Brain when I was online... I went to challenge ET but the I saw my name on "Failed Challengers"...

Lol, I got major hacked against Skarm.

2 CH's, 2 Flinches (straight), RS Miss. Eh, oh well, he had no control over the moves.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol im gonna chall skarm first because i have never played him before and hes a Pro and im not in TO anymore so wonder if i could get my name changed while postting this just to kill off the TO, if im not (TO) Taylor im Taylor90

You're not allowed to "wait" for a certain Frontier Brain, by the way. If you have the option of battling, say, husk or Aeolus, you should probably do so.

Haha this is awesome.

Its going to be such a pain to catch the registration topic when its open... There really should be like a set interval where it opens, or at least future warning before it does.

Anyway I think there should be a "Frontier Champion" badge for any one who manages to do this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)