Smogon Fantasy Football 2010

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lol, going into the 4th quarter of the sunday night game I was down by 90 pts with 4 players left. Now I'm only down 38 with LeSean McCoy and Washington DEF left. I still won't win, my loss will just be less embarassing hehe.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well this is entertaining - Vick and Eagles D vs DeSean Jackson and David Akers (I came in down about 25 points).

Don't think I will win, but this is good stuff.

Also lol:

Projected for me: 132.26
Projected for remlabmez: 139.94

Actual for me: 132.26
Actual for remlabmez: 139.74

Edit Stallion: Again, you are easily going to make the playoffs. You have no reason to complain. Enjoy the season

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I hope Maclin scores less then six points so I can stay first! Tbh, I'm kind of annoyed that Lakers has been updating (or however you spell it) all season and now leaves 4 people on bye when Masaki's team is up against them..

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I hope Maclin scores less then six points so I can stay first!
Well that was fast lol.

I came into tonight with two games on the line. In one league I was down by 36 points with McCoy and Redskins D left (I pretty much gave up on this one but meh), and in another league I was up by 24 points with my opponent having McCoy and Cooley. Now, knowing Murphy's law, McCoy will score JUST ENOUGH to make me lose the one league, but not enough to help me win the other one. I hate when my leagues contradict each other!

Additional note: both of these matchups are against Dubulous. Would this qualify as irony?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
I could conceivably end up 4-0, but I would need the Washington D to get a SHITLOAD of points somehow through turnovers, TDs, etc, and I doubt that will happen. A more likely scenario would be 3-1, with 2-2 being absolute worst case (which is actually quite likely if McCoy scores any more points...

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Michael Vick has singlehandedly taken me from 8 points down to achieving the biggest blowout of the week in my one league :D :D

pook it's gonna come down to you and me in the end, despite the fact that I have a bad feeling I'm going to lose to dubs this week :(

Well this is entertaining - Vick and Eagles D vs DeSean Jackson and David Akers (I came in down about 25 points).

Don't think I will win, but this is good stuff.
You underestimate the monster that is Michael Vick.
41 points and it isn't even halftime.
Nuff said.

Michael Vick has singlehandedly taken me from 8 points down to achieving the biggest blowout of the week in my one league :D :D

pook it's gonna come down to you and me in the end, despite the fact that I have a bad feeling I'm going to lose to dubs this week :(
lol in one league I was already up by 20 with only Vick left to play

Needless to say, it became a massacre

pookar

Banned deucer.

i was down 23 going into tonight in my family league
after the first quarter i as winning

im now up 25
feels good man

also yea my wrs are shaky right now though, ss nyg just got ruled out for weeks and ss car sucks

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I lost in a money league because I was not aware that Torain was going to be out (because all week they said he was going to play), and actually would have won despite playing against Vick if I had picked up Williams and played him. The reason I was not aware Torain was out? Studying for a test on Thursday. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck shit so fucking stupid

Why didn't the Redskins just fucking say that he wasn't playing? That's so retarded ._.

I hope Maclin scores less then six points so I can stay first! Tbh, I'm kind of annoyed that Lakers has been updating (or however you spell it) all season and now leaves 4 people on bye when Masaki's team is up against them..
I have no internet.... I explained this earlier what else do you want me to do lol want me to fold my arms and magically make it happen? Who cares about first place anyway it diesnt add inches to what is probably a chode

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lost last week to waterbomb. pretty close game, the irony of it all is that I WOULD HAVE WON IF I HAD JEROME HARRISON ON MY TEAM instead of brandon jackson.

this is why you don't veto trades as a league commissioner.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
lost last week to waterbomb. pretty close game, the irony of it all is that I WOULD HAVE WON IF I HAD JEROME HARRISON ON MY TEAM instead of brandon jackson.

this is why you don't veto trades as a league commissioner.
You're still on about this? You can't sit there and tell me you expected Jerome Harrison to score that many points, because I'm pretty sure nobody did. Even if you had Harrison on your roster, are you really trying to say you would have played him over Cedric Benson? Please. At least you spanked me in Rem's league, so try not to feel too bad.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i actually don't give a shit, even though reid might start giving harrison more carries, which hurts mccoy, who i also have on my team, and having harrison on my roster might actually be more beneficial to my team than having jackson. i just thought it was pretty funny especially considering that my opponent is the dipshit that veto'd the trade.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have no internet.... I explained this earlier what else do you want me to do lol want me to fold my arms and magically make it happen? Who cares about first place anyway it diesnt add inches to what is probably a chode
I didn't read that until I checked the smack talk today, my mistake I apologise. Still frustrating but thats cool...and first place means I get to play an easier opponent potentially in the playoffs so lets hope it doesn't make a difference! Now time for my fantasy team to actually bounce back!

EDIT: Sorry the immaturity in the last part made me cringe

Lost with an elite amount of points this week, oh well.

In my crazy league, with playoffs on the line virtually every week (since only two playoff teams, two at 7-2 and me at 6-3), I lost with the WAS defense needing one point to win and getting -10 instead -_- I picked them up because I had a DEF on bye and DEF is more important than average in my league....gahhhhhhh!

I didn't read that until I checked the smack talk today, my mistake I apologise. Still frustrating but thats cool...and first place means I get to play an easier opponent potentially in the playoffs so lets hope it doesn't make a difference! Now time for my fantasy team to actually bounce back!

EDIT: Sorry the immaturity in the last part made me cringe
Its my response to everyone who puts so much stock into first place so you shouldn't feel alone, and while I do try to make sure peoples rosters are filled every week I really don't have to do that, I only do that so it doesn't completely kill the week.. throw in that our league the 3 and 4th teams are both as good as 1 and 2 and there's really no advntage there

I released Vick from my team once he got hurt and they were saying he'd be out 4-6 weeks... this week, he scored 49 points for my opponent and lost me my 40 point lead. -__-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)