Smogon Fantasy Basketball '12-'13

Gonna lose my match up against JR Smith's Shot selection after being a close match all week. Hopefully If I'm gonna compete I'm going to need a better performance from Iggy and more points from Shawn Marion.

We can do it!

Had a killer night thanks to that outstanding performance by Ben Gordon. Didn't hurt Rondo also dropped 20 assists, and Duncan did his thing too.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Scott Skiles is happening. Once Ilyasova has one good game, he'll start getting his minutes (and his boards) back. His first game I think he had 11 boards; it's just a matter of him being on the court. Ilyasova should be able to turn it around from there.

Da Letter El

I am too; football has only loaded once for me all day and basketball has been incredibly slow. It does occasionally load though, but only that. Hope it get fixed pretty soon.

Thank god i set my lineups like two weeks in advance. I wish ESPN didn't have that error with their future lineup tab on Chrome because I just love using firefox

What? Boogie got himself suspended? for what?
Stupid idiot, well that's what I get for taking a second year player with my second pick

Da Letter El

eh, only difference the trade would have made is that i would probably win ft% instead of almost win rebounds; everything else would be the same for this week.

But losing rebounds and steals by 1, what is this shit

Josh Smith and Cousins would have been way too frustrating for me to own. Lucky I got 23/15 and 21/11 from Cousins just before I traded him.

eh, only difference the trade would have made is that i would probably win ft% instead of almost win rebounds; everything else would be the same for this week.

But losing rebounds and steals by 1, what is this shit
this week I lost blocks by 2, three pointers by 1, and free throw percentage by .03% :evan:

Eh, I'm mostly just playing for fun and learning experience, since this is the first 'roto' league I've ever played in. Only ever joined points leagues before.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I lost a category I would have won vs Darkie cause I forgot to update my team, hopefully that doesn't come back and bite me later.

dammit I need to manage my rosters!! But getting on Yahoo sports is such a pain in the ass... ESPN is much more convenient, ie: the browser doesn't freeze while trying to load the news update box

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)