Smogoff People's Moderator '22 [WON by Total Clefairy] [again] [damn]

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Ok, now that I have time to do this, I'll make you revalue your vote.

I am proving you Dorron (me, myself, the person writing this) is the most qualified person for Smogoff People's Moderator with structured arguments.

1. Reaching: I am European (GMT+1/+2), and I tend to go to sleep very late, which means that I am very easy to talk with if you are American, who are most of the users in the forum, thus I am one of the most accessible people here.
  2. Knowledge of people's behaviour: As the owner of both rickroll threads, I've been insulted by a plethora of people and have become close with a lot of unfortunate rickrolled users, which implies that I know the people of the forum pretty well and will be able to emphatize easily.
  3. Dealing with undesired users: I am not proud to say this, but the Hispanic community tend to be the trollest on the Internet, and honestly I am not the exception. Me being Spanish makes it easy for me to spot trolls posting undesired messages on our beloved subforum.
  4. Memes: I always have good memes to post whenever you ask for them and my imagination to create them is unlimited. Who doesn't like memes?
  5. I like Professor Layton and F1: I am a overall superior human being.
  6. I might stop rickrolling: Everything could happen in the future...
  7. I've helped people find their love: My Love Compatibility Calculator Thread has helped a lot of people who didn't want to deal with Tinder or social contact.
Vote me.

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Me and Albatross has decided to merge to form the Snak Albatross Puffle Party (SAPP for short)
Please continue to support me, thank you!
sapp dn

VOTING FOR THE S.A.P.P (SNAK ALBATROSS PUFFLE PARTY) FOR A BETTER SMOGOFF

Ok, now that I have time to do this, I'll make you revalue your vote.

I am proving you Dorron (me, myself, the person writing this) is the most qualified person for Smogoff People's Moderator with structured arguments.

1. Reaching: I am European (GMT+1/+2), and I tend to go to sleep very late, which means that I am very easy to talk with if you are American, who are most of the users in the forum, thus I am one of the most accessible people here.
  2. Knowledge of people's behaviour: As the owner of both rickroll threads, I've been insulted by a plethora of people and have become close with a lot of unfortunate rickrolled users, which implies that I know the people of the forum pretty well and will be able to emphatize easily.
  3. Dealing with undesired users: I am not proud to say this, but the Hispanic community tend to be the trollest on the Internet, and honestly I am not the exception. Me being Spanish makes it easy for me to spot trolls posting undesired messages on our beloved subforum.
  4. Memes: I always have good memes to post whenever you ask for them and my imagination to create them is unlimited. Who doesn't like memes?
  5. I like Professor Layton and F1: I am a overall superior human being.
  6. I might stop rickrolling: Everything could happen in the future...
  7. I've helped people find their love: My Love Compatibility Calculator Thread has helped a lot of people who didn't want to deal with Tinder or social contact.
Vote me.
ur tz is unviable + ratio + u rickrolled me and made me sad + ur love calculator is broken

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
I am the most le epic baconest candidate. If the past mod endorsed me as their candidate choice I'd maybe vote for me. Just saying.

Picsart_22-02-12_13-18-31-170.png

I will make this forum great by following a simple recipe:
  1. unthaw for 12 hours to get rid of any cringe content
  2. Add a little pepper and win spice to ensure spicy content
  3. Let sit in crackpot while in win sauce.
  4. Flip over over 3 hours to ensure it soaks up the win
  5. Cook for 9 hours
  6. Serve to the posters

I am the most le epic baconest candidate. If the past mod endorsed me as their candidate choice I'd maybe vote for me. Just saying.

View attachment 406229

I will make this forum great by following a simple recipe:
  2. Add a little pepper and win spice to ensure spicy content
  3. Let sit in crackpot while in win sauce.
  4. Flip over over 3 hours to ensure it soaks up the win
  5. Cook for 9 hours
  6. Serve to the posters
You forgot the f***ing salt

Revised recipe:
  2. Add a generous sprinkle of salt(preferably sea salt, although losing candidate salt works as well)
  3. Add a little pepper and win spice to ensure spicy content
  4. Let sit in crackpot while in win sauce a mixture of a can of tomato sauce, 1/4 cup of milk, and juice from 1/2 lemon.
  5. Flip over over 3 hours to ensure it soaks up the win Let soak for 30 minutes
  6. Cook for 9 6 hours
  7. Serve to the posters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)