Smogcast: May 14th, 2 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry that I'm full of LAUGHTER and heavy breathing.

But I think that's more of a google hangout thing. I guess people could try to sit super still or I could act as reach and chaos and grow the most amazing beard known to man.

Also I agree LN was a p. great host.

Wow I just watched the whole thing and it was amazing! A great smogcast and I'm definitely looking forward to future ones! Excellent work everybody! :)

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Good Smogcast guys! Really got me thinking, and it was great to see a lot of good players discuss some controversial topics such as Sleep and Stealth Rock. Can't wait for the next one.

Lavos you're such a clown in this live stream LMAO

This was great! If these could become a regular thing (every month, every 3 months,etc.) that would be awesome.

EDIT: Just finished watching. Every week is even better is guess. Can't wait for the next one. Hopefully I can tune in live then! Btw LonelyNess you made a great host.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)