Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are the pokemon back sprites 80x80 too?

Edit: Doing a sprite sheet for Orcano... still need to do the back sprites though. Below are the male, female and shiny sprites (male on the left, female has a slightly shorter dorsal fin.)

I think I should make the (M)/(F) differences more obvious.

Edit2:

Redux

Now as I said the differences are much more prominent. Views? Opinions? ......... Anything?

Edit3:

Edit4: Well, finally did the back sprites for Orcano.....

I'm very seriously considering starting up a server to playtest fakemon on..... though if there's already one that exists that I could get them on that would be much more to my preference.

In any case let me know what you think of the sprites.

Umm...could I request a Shaymin avatar? Non-shiny, thank you.
*keeps in with noob tradition of using pokemon names as account names*

Umm...could I request a Shaymin avatar? Non-shiny, thank you.
*keeps in with noob tradition of using pokemon names as account names*
Hey Min Min, sorry to keep you waiting! Here you go!

Code:
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9547/minminavi.png

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Requesting a title banner for a new trade thread.

Title: The Wifi Pokespot

Feel free to be creative, but it must have something of a Pokemon Colosseum/XD theme. Must include at least Wes (main character from Colosseum), and a Houndoom (my favourite Pokemon).

Requesting a title banner for a new trade thread.

Title: The Wifi Pokespot

Feel free to be creative, but it must have something of a Pokemon Colosseum/XD theme. Must include at least Wes (main character from Colosseum), and a Houndoom (my favourite Pokemon).
Hello! I finished your banner, usually I would send straight to PM, but It turned out so well, that I wanted to show it here!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender

(looked better before i uploaded it on smogon, it pixelated it so much)

but whatever, if you want one just tell me, i have more free time than i expected.

Requesting a banner for my Tournament, UU Wi-Fi Tournament.

Needs to include the text: UU Wi-FI Tournament and include Heracross and Alakazam.
Also, a version without the text would be nice.

Looking for someone who can make Pokemon (the anime) themed banners for my thread. Payments are negotiable (includes pokemon from my thread, credits, breeding projects, EV training, etc.). VM/PM me if you're interested.

The colors keep making me think this is JPEGed (oh wait it is.... ) Save it as a PNG next time because it makes it hard to critique.

The problem I have with this sprite is:
1. The lack of black shades and an outline.
2. The inconsistent light-source.

The belly looks banded, and the tail makes it look like light is coming from the center. Yet, the lightest shades on the belly also seem to come from the middle. Can you clarify where your source of light is?

I'll have some time tomorrow, I'll see if I can't clear up the lighting issues....

What do you mean by "Lack of black shades"?

Outline is hard because the base color is black so they tend to blend together but I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it :D .

kinda simple being just a recolor but he remonded me so much of rotom that i had to make him rotom colors
first gen 5 addition to the crobat dex then i put the last three crobat srites together just to show how he keeps getting fatter and changes shades of purple every time

I have a request for an avatar...Sorry if this seems a bit odd but, I would Like a shiny gallade mounted on a kingdra. Make it look as if it's charging something, and in stead of blades on Gallade's arms...put an ignited lightsaber hilt on each with blue blades. The background can be the ocean. Special thanks to the person that humors me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)