Smeargle's Inktober 2022!

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor

Sylveom going trick or treating! The trick is that Sylveom is going to shoot you with a poorly drawn Colt 1911
The real trick is that I tricked you all into looking at this anthropomorphic Sylveom in a witch dress. In hindsight it would've been way better if I drew them in a maid dress but the deed has been done.

Right so, I had to look up what frisk means, and I found out that it's got a second definition: to skip and leap playfully; frolic and "frolic" is the directly translated name of Play Rough, so I picked a pokemon that could learn it. So here's Delcatty frolicking in a field.
SmeargleInktober-2022-8.png

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor

(very) Low effort bastard Eevee for Hiss bc I completely forgot about INktober bc I was too busy drawing anime women in the official Rebelle 5 demo due to Escape Motions holding a 10 year anniversary sale that makes Rebelle actually affordable
Crazy that there are real life people in real life who spend £119.99 on art software when they can simply wait for 10 years for it to cost £10

Okay so, i know this one is 2 days late, but doing it was... something, on the day i was supposed to do it i got kinda lazy and just finished the sketch, yesterday my friend gifted me terraria and i forgot to do this one, but i did finish the lineart at like 11:00 pm, and today the battery of my phone almost died :), i hope to finish the days i missed!
710 sin título_20221012200057.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)