FOR THE GUYS Smallest PS!/Smogon Controversies (average sized caffeineboost)

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
So everyone, l as we all know every community has some playful name calling, top bantz, or general misunderstandings. What would you guys say was some of the smallest controversy, or polite disagreements in the community. And any stories and opinions on any of it? And obviously ones particularly interesting to you.

I'll start, personally I found the time BIG ASHLEY aka Total Clefairy aka UTTER LEGEND ran against me in the people's moderator of smogon charity football match to be very unremarkable. I'm sure someone scored a goal at some point but really it went to penalties then somehow was still tied after that? So we went to some political debate on the state of Smogoff? W/e man.

Also that time I requested a custom title from the lootbox thread and got community contributor before receiving it was definitely a small PS!/Smogon controversy, am I right fellas?

Last edited:

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
When I was first promoted to mod on PS! (back in oh god I think it was 2013) V4Victini used /banner or whatever the command was to impersonate me and spam lobby with banner text. All the non-staff people got mad at me that I was abusing my power when it was really my pal playing a practical joke on them

Don’t ask me why I remember that so clearly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)