NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

also my eyes kind of glazed over setup info but people seemed to be saying mafia absolutely had to choose between 4p and good roles, can't they just go into debt and repay their mortgage by making townies bulletproof ?
Yeah, though that's not really optimal right? Increases number of game days for mafia

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
there's a lot of pressure around hals slot that feels very reach out to me(very fixated)

this last point can also be very playstyley, but theres a lot of insistence on the necessity of info from their pov

Possibilities for last night

-either kill was blocked by a doc
-BD idled their shot
-both shot texas (lowest probability imo)

I think to really break this down, we need to go into BD's scum reads (if someone knows what they were, that'd be helpful). But I think the texas kill is weird. Probably either because

1. He has a good solve
2. It was because he was correctly reading me? (v. narcissistic I know, but there's limited things here okay?)
3. The mafia kill was blocked and BD killed him thinking he could be scum

why is hal scummy again to you? his apathy from your pov?

also why vote drookez instead of anyone of these 4
I honestly forget what I was thinking now lol. But iirc it was along the lines of their apathy to the game and thinking maybe it was because they were a recruit? It certainly seems weird they zero-d in on that early on then immediately proceeded to stop caring.

Either way, the way hal is playing is currently neigh impossible to read and I don't like that.

re the drookez vote, you of all people should know why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)