Small Site Page Changes - (Typos, Poor Wording, Inaccuracies, Etc.)

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Starmie's GSC OU Analysis has the following sentence in the Overview section.

Starmie's access to Rapid Spin is massively helpful for many teams, as it can prevent Starmie's team from being worn down over time, and Starmie is easily the most consistent Rapid Spin user in the tier due to its ability to threaten all Spikers and spinblockers.
Both "team" and Starmie's name are mentioned multiple times, which reads kind of awkwardly for a single sentence. It should probably look something like this.

Access to Rapid Spin is a major boon, as it can prevent teammates from being worn down over time, and Starmie is easily the most consistent Rapid Spin user in the tier due to its ability to threaten all Spikers and spinblockers.
(I know I have analysis editing perms due to my badge, but I've never used them and don't know the proper procedure. I thought going through this thread would be the most appropriate course of action.)

enamorus' calm mind moveset for gen 9 OU only has 0 atk IVs and no EVs. I know this is WIP and no analysis is ready, but it would help to have 252 spa / 4 spd / 252 spe timid or whatever.

Alpha

Banned deucer.
There's been an obvious copy-paste error on the SS Tangela page, where the QC 'our changes' and 'their changes' sections have been pasted in verbatim: https://www.smogon.com/dex/ss/pokemon/tangela/
Fixed.
The DPP OU format page does not currently list Quick Claw as a banned item, though it was banned recently here
Added.
In the ADV Skarmory analysis, Roar should always be used over Whirlwind because Soundproof has been banned and Whirlwind is incompatible with Drill Peck. Running Whirlwind signifies that you aren't running Drill Peck, meanwhile Roar has no such incompatibilities as well as having the same phazing effect in a soundproof-less meta.
Removed Whirlwind mentions and updated the ADV banlist https://www.smogon.com/dex/rs/formats/ou/

On the site for Pokemon showdowns almost any ability other metagame, It does not show Snealsler on the ban list, but Pokemon showdown has banned it for that format.

protean gren in SM OU should be forced to be male, because female gren tells your opponent you aren't running protean. this would also apply to any other tier where this difference is relevant.

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
The DPP OU Gyarados analysis claims that Wacan Berry Gyarados requires bulk investment to survive Rotom-A Tbolt, but this is not the case.
252 SpA Rotom-Fan Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Wacan Berry Gyarados: 270-318 (81.5 - 96%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
8 HP EVs and 16 Special Defense EVs let Gyarados survive Choice Scarf Rotom-A’s Thunderbolt without Stealth Rock.
Gyarados | DP | Smogon Strategy Pokedex
The error is located in the Set Details section of the Offensive Dragon Dance set.
Edit: I checked the calcs and I believe the writer meant to say "Choice Scarf Rotom-A in sand".
252 SpA Rotom-Fan Thunderbolt vs. 8 HP / 16 SpD Wacan Berry Gyarados: 264-312 (79.2 - 93.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)