SM SM OU Winter Seasonal #5 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming act vs pkcc he didnt show up to scheduled time
can't believe I'm being intentionally fished in a round 1 jeez
1705815930179.png

Dear host, as we can see me and opp clearly scheduled for saturday OR sunday morning in their time, which is gmt - 7. I was fine with staying up late until 1:30am my time (gmt + 7), which is 11:30am their time. He didn't message me in his entire saturday morning so I assumed we would just do sunday instead and went to sleep.
Then they intentionally asked to play at 2:42am my time, which is 12:42pm his time, I can hardly see how much of a "morning" this is supposed to be.
I was so okay with playing either weekend's morning, but my opp didn't seem to care much. I'll try to play with the scheduled time on sunday but I really hope there will be a fair decision cause I'm quite confident he won't show up in order to finish his art of fishing.

1705817173806.png
1705817210680.png
1705817216948.png

Kek i give him a huge time slot for everyday on weekdays a 6 hour slot and he says he isnt free and only on weekends. So he gives me a one hour slot on weekends which is already very scuffed for me since i said i was busy i gave him some time still so we agree on the weekend and i said atleast stay online on saturday cause i said we will be either Saturday or Sunday i never said I was free both days ill lyk my availability for the next day since sunday is very bad for me so i dont want to ball out on him i said atleast come on saturday and i come saturday as the time he said he was free, he never shows up saying anything. Plus he lied saying just 11:30 lol he said till 12:30 which he didnt mention, If he was online to message me atleast we could've tried sunday so i can readjust my schedule cause i repeatidly mentioned to him in dms to atleast stay online saturday so in case of any last minute things we can reschedule cause i am busy for the rest of Saturday or we couldve gotten a extension if he was free but didnt say anything for the next 10-11 hrs.

Note: pkcc dont call it fishing when you make it very hard already to schedule with

Last edited:
View attachment 595052View attachment 595053View attachment 595054

Kek i give him a huge time slot for everyday on weekdays a 6 hour slot and he says he isnt free and only on weekends. So he gives me a one hour slot on weekends which is already very scuffed for me since i said i was busy i gave him some time still so we agree on the weekend and i said atleast stay online on saturday cause i said we will be either Saturday or Sunday i never said I was free both days ill lyk my availability for the next day since sunday is very bad for me so i dont want to ball out on him i said atleast come on saturday and i come saturday as the time he said he was free, he never shows up saying anything. Plus he lied saying just 11:30 lol he said till 12:30 which he didnt mention, If he was online to message me atleast we could've tried sunday so i can readjust my schedule cause i repeatidly mentioned to him in dms to atleast stay online saturday so in case of any last minute things we can reschedule cause i am busy for the rest of Saturday or we couldve gotten a extension if he was free but didnt say anything for the next 10-11 hrs.

Note: pkcc dont call it fishing when you make it very hard already to schedule with
gosh are we actually having another ima vs leru sh*t
1. yes I did say 11:30-12:30, which was 1:30am-2:30am, I can't really stay up longer so you messaging at 2:42am was too much, I already went to sleep.
2. by now you prolly understand why I couldn't reply right? I was always willing to ask for an extension since we first started scheduling but you ignored it completely
1705844105181.png

3. We scheduled for saturday morning, not noon, that's the most important thing and you still haven't had a reasonable excuse for this. Once we have a time, we follow, both me and you didn't show up on saturday, and sunday is still there. Play.

gosh are we actually having another ima vs leru sh*t
1. yes I did say 11:30-12:30, which was 1:30am-2:30am, I can't really stay up longer so you messaging at 2:42am was too much, I already went to sleep.
2. by now you prolly understand why I couldn't reply right? I was always willing to ask for an extension since we first started scheduling but you ignored it completely
View attachment 595182
3. We scheduled for saturday morning, not noon, that's the most important thing and you still haven't had a reasonable excuse for this. Once we have a time, we follow, both me and you didn't show up on saturday, and sunday is still there. Play.
Cool we can just get an extension or message me on cord the time we both can do today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)