SM SM OU Winter Seasonal #4 - Round 4 [PLAY YOUR GAMES]

Status
Not open for further replies.
afaik neither you or your opp played last round so it was coinflipped, with you winning it.

if you dont want to play in this round just ff to your opp
ff to my opp?
could you please speak with normal words?
what does "ff" and "opp" mean"?

also we did play,its just that we forgot that we were suppossed to press the "rematch" button so we started the additional rounds manually.

edit:
I am probably going to get a "lurk more" now that I asked you to speak more coherently,amn't I?

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
ff to my opp?
could you please speak with normal words?
what does "ff" and "opp" mean"?

also we did play,its just that we forgot that we were suppossed to press the "rematch" button so we started the additional rounds manually.

edit:
I am probably going to get a "lurk more" now that I asked you to speak more coherently,amn't I?
no its fine if you dont know the short hand version of phrases. ff means forfeit and opp means opponent.
not sure what you mean by "additional rounds manually" though

ADF Test

Banned deucer.
we are playing tomorrow at around 11am my time -6. i know the extension is the 8th but we both had very specific schedules and this was the only time we could make work. apologies in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)