NU SM NU Cup - Round 1 (Replays Required)

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
1710777868973.gif

Welcome to the SM NeverUsed Cup!
The NU Classic this year consists of eight cups featuring generations ranging from RBY to SWSH. Players can earn points from their placements in each cup in order to reach the playoffs, where they will then compete in a top sixteen bracket. More information about the NU Classic will be available in the coming days.

Tournament Rules:
  • This is a standard SM NU tournament.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Saving replays is mandatory for this tournament. In the event of a dispute you must be able to prove that you won your game. I would strongly encourage you to play your games on the Smogon Tournaments PS! Server since it automatically saves replays.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply. All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply. General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.

Round 1 (https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/12334/)

feen  vs  roxie
Real FV13  vs  DugZa
King Billu  vs  Vaictador TakingNotesKinda
Turfuuu neomon  vs  Fleipe Ampha
Medeia  vs  KarliTheFrenshie
dex  vs  OranBerryBlissey10
Oblivion Wing  vs  etern
zben
 vs  des121
Stories  vs  Drud
Xiri  vs  Lucario
SOMALIA
 vs  Cesian
Trockenschwamm  vs  Ninja
Wamr  vs  Oathkeeper
SpeedyBlu Magician  vs  HolaSoyBalto
HANTSUKI  vs  Danny
eifo  vs  avarice
TheSourOne999  vs  txitxas
ishtar
 vs  Indulge in dreams
Mwoonn  vs  Luispeikou
Zaeoy  vs  Django
LpZ
 vs  poh
EviGaro  vs  JesusGameplays2
Stampi  vs  Kiyo
tipulipa  vs  Banbadoro

Deadline for this round is Sunday March 24th at 11:59 PM GMT-4

Last edited:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I am doing an activity sweep tonight. If I tagged you it's because there is no public scheduling attempt from you, or your opponent, or both of you have failed to schedule. If you've made a private scheduling attempt via discord, pokemonshowdown, smogon pm, etc. please let me know by tonight -- either post in the thread or otherwise communicate. If you do not make a scheduling attempt by 8pm gmt-7 you risk being subbed out. I fully intend to give all of the subs a chance to play.

King Billu  vs  Vaictador
Turfuuu  vs  Fleipe
SpeedyBlu  vs  HolaSoyBalto
Trockenschwamm vs Ninja

If you're waiting on your opponent to reply to a VM you're all good and you can disregard for now.

Also a friendly reminder to everyone that REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY for this tournament.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
I randomized subs by rolling for the player to be subbed out, followed by rolling for which sub to replace them with. Initial order was set by the 4 matchups tagged in my previous post. (i.e. king billu is 1, vaictador 2, etc.) If you have questions lemme know
1711117343430.png

New Matchups:
King Billu vs TakingNotesKinda
neomon vs Ampha
Magician vs HolaSoyBalto

OP has been updated to reflect these changes. If you need an extension lemme know, but try to get it done this weekend.

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
calling act. on my opponent. Messaged them on their wall 15 mins ago and have been waiting on PS since. I have other tours to play for and can't wait around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)