SM SM Majors I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Activity post

Zaza dropped out and gave me the win
1694883975793.png
sychillz and I played but forgot to save the replay, they gave me the win when I asked if they want to play again
1694884032774.png
vs Xt_Universe we agreed for a time on september 2nd, we were both late for it, after messaging him that im on smogtours I stayed on for half and hour and then messaged him that I couldnt wait any longer and asking if he wants to reschedule. I had left the smogon tab open so i didnt see his message, but on smogtours I never received a message. Afterwards he stopped responding
1694884131277.png
eliana. never responded to initial scheduling message
1694884353244.png
We also had additional contact via private conversation. Zaza added us all to a group and in there i mentioned my availability and requested to play early multiple times
1694884508645.png

ggs i guess :wo:

Attachments

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Big Activity post

Zaza dropped out and gave me the win
sychillz and I played but forgot to save the replay, they gave me the win when I asked if they want to play again
vs Xt_Universe we agreed for a time on september 2nd, we were both late for it, after messaging him that im on smogtours I stayed on for half and hour and then messaged him that I couldnt wait any longer and asking if he wants to reschedule. I had left the smogon tab open so i didnt see his message, but on smogtours I never received a message. Afterwards he stopped responding
eliana. never responded to initial scheduling message
We also had additional contact via private conversation. Zaza added us all to a group and in there i mentioned my availability and requested to play early multiple times

ggs i guess :wo:
IMG_2805.jpeg

PZZ

formerly PikachuZappyZap
claiming vs metallica, never responded to my rescheduling attempt after they said I could take win a week ago, proof on their wall pool 31

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)