Sleep?

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
Today was even if it's early, so far somewhat crazy... this is the first time I slept for 12+ hours since the devastating house fire that burnt my grandparents' home. The past times I had stayed up the midst of the night to pull to some seems "impossible" to some sees as outright dangerous, I pulled all-nighters since I was little, and the same cause was the same for most of my all-nighters: video games or homework/study crams. These things have been going on for over a decade, and kinda helps now that the only thing keeping me awake is soda with caffeine, adrenaline, and just something to move with. I somewhat blame myself for staying up having sleepovers with my uncle (we are 2.5 years apart) playing video games, watching YouTube videos of the likes of PurpleRodri (it was like 2016 or 2017) and some random ones too, playing video games for my enjoyment, but all the same, was either tiredness or I pass out at the worst times.

The final thing to consider is this... please go to sleep... if you are forced to stay up, then do stay up until you are done, but if you are not pressured to stay up then please for my sake SLEEP. My friends, family, and even my other friends online tell me to do it because it has kinda worried them for my safety and health.

It's your life, so keep them up if you want to as well as I am too, just giving a random rant to random people after all, nobody has to listen to my advice, besides I hate how I need sleep to survive, but it is what it is. Will this cycle continue, yes... will this give worry to other people, absolutely... because I know this "unhealthy" and "stressful" lifestyle can lead to the form of success I want.

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
also, y'all are fine with the sleep part, I am still alive, prolly more stressed, but I am ok, just a rant about I wanted to do for the hell of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)