Skill Swap NO ARMOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would skill swapping No Armor den spamming away with OHKOs be possible?

Consider this on a Smeargle Set

Smeargle
-SkillSwap
-Agility
-Spore
-'OHKO'

Would this work in 2v2s when u team up with a Machamp or if you luckily managed to spore and skillswap an opponents Machamp?

Yep, I think OHKO's were the first thing I thought of when I saw machamp's ability.

As far as I know, if you have no guard on a pokemon, and IT uses a OHKO move, it should be 100% accurate.

BUT...

1) Other moves will hit it 100%. For instance, any sleep moves or OHKO moves from the opponent.

2) Skill swapping takes at least a turn to set up, and something like smeargle is likely to die.

3) The move description seems inaccurate, like I mentioned, since no guard just means its moves and moves aimed at it are 100% accurate, not moves made by its teammate.

This has been discussed in a thread or two before, such as one talking about smeargle movesets including spamming OHKO's...MAYBE, and definitely one talking about using bronzong to skill swap, then skill swap no guard onto something else (for instance, something that can learn two OHKO moves).

I'd link you to threads but I'm tired, lazy, and incapable. :p

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Sorry, but this has to be the fifth time this has been brought up in the past two months alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)