Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone with Violet interested in joining up in a union circle and heading to area zero to catch paradoxes? I got them from trades already but I want to catch 1 or 2 of each violet exclusive paradox with my own OT.

I am around for a bit right now (~10:30 Eastern NA time)
I can do this for you, send me a PM and we can set this up if no one else has helped you.

LF 0 Atk(ok 1 is fine lol, but if I'm going to train it yet again I want it perfect) Arboliva/same line. I can patch rest, just make 0/1 Atk iv. Electric Tera a bonus.

If I have to Tera change it myself, which I have shards for, I can offer 1 shiny I have now(or some items, stuff like that.) If you change, or have the right Atk electric from a raid, 2 of any shiny bar my female oinkologne (male or Lechonk is fine.)

LF 0 Atk(ok 1 is fine lol, but if I'm going to train it yet again I want it perfect) Arboliva/same line. I can patch rest, just make 0/1 Atk iv. Electric Tera a bonus.

If I have to Tera change it myself, which I have shards for, I can offer 1 shiny I have now(or some items, stuff like that.) If you change, or have the right Atk electric from a raid, 2 of any shiny bar my female oinkologne (male or Lechonk is fine.)
Not sure if you wanna breed chain, but I have a female breedject dunsparce with 0 atk/31 everything else. I don't know if they share the same egg group though.

I've 1 Earthquake TM. Can we please trade tomorrow though? It's very late.
It was late for me toom 1 patch into 1 EQ isn't great, um, but I don't wanna make it inaccessible for you. Have you been doing raids? If you have a good electric one r steel Tera that I don't that works w/ EQ.

RE the Arboliva. I mighta been silly to ask. Haven't seen much foul play, and she doesn't do good with hurricane unless terad, for the confusion. Also haven't seen any hurricane. Ty for offer, I'll keep in mind if foul play gets me.

Even if it does though, now a 0 Atk ha Skeledirge would make far more sense. Just fire tera if this, make sure not ghost!

Last edited:
It was late for me toom 1 patch into 1 EQ isn't great, um, but I don't wanna make it inaccessible for you. Have you been doing raids? If you have a good electric one r steel Tera that I don't that works w/ EQ.

RE the Arboliva. I mighta been silly to ask. Haven't seen much foul play, and she doesn't do good with hurricane unless terad, for the confusion. Also haven't seen any hurricane. Ty for offer, I'll keep in mind if foul play gets me.

Even if it does though, now a 0 Atk ha Skeledirge would make far more sense. Just fire tera if this, make sure not ghost!
Alright, forget about Magic Bounce then. Can you please trade me Hatena?

Thanks, but what do you want for it?
I'm generally not bothered! Pre-HOME is a nightmare, so I'm just trying to help people until we get access to our resources :) If you have any Apri-babies, Apri-mons then I wouldn't mind taking one, but if not, no sweat, happy to help you out!

I'm generally not bothered! Pre-HOME is a nightmare, so I'm just trying to help people until we get access to our resources :) If you have any Apri-babies, Apri-mons then I wouldn't mind taking one, but if not, no sweat, happy to help you out!
All I have is Dream Ball/Beast Ball Charmander, and Lure Ball Gyarados.

I have moon ball, and another lure.let me know if you want another aprimon/just the balls. Iirc you've helped me for free so I don't really need anything.

Hi. Im looking for Violet paradox mons and the starters except sprigatito. Leave me an inbox, I have sprigatitos and Scarlet paradox mons for trading. I dont care about natures, evs or whatever. Just to fill up Pokedex.

Looking for a Modest Ditto or Rotom. I can offer a Scarlet paradox, 5IV Growlithe/Deino/Gible, or HA Paldea mons (including fire Tauros).

EDIT: I've got one of these now.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)