Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need an Aerodactyl in a Premier Ball. If it had the hidden ability that'd be great, but it's not necessary. I have a good amount of events, legendaries, bred Pokemon, and shinies I can trade. If you've got one let me know and I can send you a list of what I have if you're not looking for anything specific.
Thanks!
Bump

I'm also looking for a couple different friend safaris in XY. I need:
A normal safari with Eevee
A poison safari with Whirlipede

Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for someone willing to trade for the Charizard Y and X Mega Stones. I have Battle Tree Phobia at the moment <hanging head>. I am particularly interested in “Y” as it was a huge help in beating the Battle Agency challenge . Let me know what you would trade it/them for.
Thank you,
Janet
DS FC#: 4897-7339-4480, DS name: janet, IGN: Cameo.
DS FC#: 4442-4391-4230. DS name danae, IGN Danae

I restarted Ultra Sun, but I forgot to move my Pokemon to Pokemon Bank.

I'm looking for a Speed Boost Torchic and a Rough Skin Gible to help me run through my game again. Any Egg Moves would be greatly appreciated.
I can help you with the Torchic, what nature would you like it to be?

BUMP

I restarted Ultra Sun, but I forgot to move my Pokemon to Pokemon Bank.

I'm looking for a Rough Skin Gible to help me run through my game again. Any Egg Moves would be greatly appreciated.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Possibly a long shot given how late this is in the asking, but hunting a PAL code for Dialga & Palkia (one of each, preferably). Anything on my thread is up for grabs, and a copy of the RNG'd events (please note, however, that these will not be RNG'd right away).
Bumping again.

Quick Reminder: you can pick up all 3 HA Starters if you have pokebank or get it by 10/18 (?)
Check your Trainer Account Pokémon newsletter US Legendary Regigigas/Heatran

I have Dialga/Palkia Codes to trade. (US GameStop). Also “perfect” breeding projects with EM, and many events from the last 6 years

Quick Reminder: you can pick up all 3 HA Starters if you have pokebank or get it by 10/18 (?)
Check your Trainer Account Pokémon newsletter US Legendary Regigigas/Heatran

I have Dialga/Palkia Codes to trade. (US GameStop). Also “perfect” breeding projects with EM, and many events from the last 6 years
It's until October 31st for the Alola starters IIRC.

Anyone able to point me to an in game team thread for USUM? Could have sworn that there was one and now can't find it. Looking to do a speed run of UM with all three starters but need suggestions for any bred mon for the other three plus a couple of substitutes.

Edit: Helped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)