Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately either catching or defeating the UBs in that specific area are mandatory prerequisites in order to advance to the Battle Tree.
However, as fellow user Kanon90 already rightfully said, Type: Null can be postponed with the aforementioned little 'trick'. Wicke will go back to the Æther Paradise where you can pick it up whenever it's more convenient for you.
Yeah its a lot true but the only way to go at it for Null(wait for somebody else to confirm 100% on UBs)
Cheers for the quick responses!

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Worth noting that it is as easy as knocking out Stakataka or Blacephalon out twice for the UBs. It fulfills the condition for continuing through Poni Grove, but there's no extra thing necessary to "re-unlock" them (i.e. you can just come back to Poni Grove and they will still be there after knocking them out twice; the UB music will continue playing as an indicator of this).

Unfortunately, Type: Null is very difficult to postpone on the other hand.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Worth noting that it is as easy as knocking out Stakataka or Blacephalon out twice for the UBs. It fulfills the condition for continuing through Poni Grove, but there's no extra thing necessary to "re-unlock" them (i.e. you can just come back to Poni Grove and they will still be there after knocking them out twice; the UB music will continue playing as an indicator of this).

Well, luckily I won't have to postpone it any longer! I just SRed all day and got this gem as a reward:

Careful | Battle Armour
31/31/31/x/31/31

Tyranitar has been my favorite mon since GSC and i'm trying to collect this mon in every single ball as long as it's legit.
On Serebii i saw that Ttar was distributed in Cerishball in the past but i don't think i've seen one in this forum.
Has anyone seen one?

Last edited:
Just save up 8 BP, head to the Battle Resort in ORAS and talk to the center right tutor. It's simple. IDK why you'd want Iron Defense of all things on Shelgon lol
I know where it is. :)
I just don't have my AS with me atm.
It's a project for a friend. He wants Iron Defense on Salamence but it can only learn as Shelgon.

You don't even have to knock them out. Just encountering them twice is enough. (I ran from the second Stakataka and the game moved on)

How many battles are needed to qualify for the shiny Tapu Bulu code?
I've only managed to battle 6 or 7 times and i don't know if i'll be able to do any more.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone have any adamant Mudkip spitbacks? I only need one with perfect defense, preferably in a dream or love ball.

Looking for:

Carvanha/Sharpedo - Speed Boost - Love ball
Electrike line - Lightningrod - Moon ball

Preferably with 2-4 egg moves.

Please CMT for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)