Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a hidden ability Kabutops (weak armor) and a hidden ability male nidoran, for trade i have a couple of ha pokemons such as snivy, venusaur, greninja, honchkrow, etc.
PM me if interested

Last edited:
Me need halps. Is there a possible way of getting Homebrew on a mobile device? Just asking.

Because I don't have a full good process of checking IVs for my upcoming trade thread.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a hidden ability Kabutops (weak armor) and a hidden ability male nidoran, for trade i have a couple of ha pokemons such as snivy, venusaur, greninja, honchkrow, etc.
PM me if interested
I can give you an HA kabuto if you are still looking for one, it's in a pokeball though

Hello everyone, anyone can help me in the evolution of the scyther into scizor?And maybe someone can find Gligar (female )with his hidden ability ?(immunity)

I can give you an HA kabuto if you are still looking for one, it's in a pokeball though
It's fine being in a pokeball and yes i am still interested, i will be available for trading in about 8 hours or so are you available at that time and if yes what are you interested in receiving?

Hi guys, I'm looking for a cloner. I need 2 extra copies of a poke of mine. Of course you can have one too, if so you wish.
Could anyone help me, please?

I´m looking for a Swampert with Relaxed Nature and Stealth Rock.
I can offer a lot of different things.

Last edited:
I'm converting my team to bulky offense and i was wondering your guys' opinion on a fire type to fit in (bar legendaries because my copy of OR hasn't arrived yet). I was considering Magmortar due to the coverage options and purely because i love 'im but i started running darmanitan, but the defenses on it leave something to be desired.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a HA Modest Larvesta(nature isnt mandatory). I have stuff I can trade so we can work something out. Thanks in advance.
I just whipped out the DexNav on my Alpha Sapphire game and went to catch a Swarm Larvesta for you.
I already tried yesterday but the I couldn't find the right island. Fortunately I was a bit more lucky today!

I caught it in a Repeat Ball and I'm now gonna breed a Modest nature on it and a couple of IVs.
You should already know how that song and dance goes, it's absolutely free!

Let me know if you're interested!

I'm converting my team to bulky offense and i was wondering your guys' opinion on a fire type to fit in (bar legendaries because my copy of OR hasn't arrived yet). I was considering Magmortar due to the coverage options and purely because i love 'im but i started running darmanitan, but the defenses on it leave something to be desired.
Have you tried Intimidate bulky Arcanine?

Last edited:
I just whipped out the DexNav on my Alpha Sapphire game and went to catch a Swarm Larvesta for you.
I already tried yesterday but the I couldn't find the right island. Fortunately I was a bit more lucky today!

I caught it in a Repeat Ball and I'm now gonna breed a Modest nature on it and a couple of IVs.
You should already know how that song and dance goes, it's absolutely free!

Let me know if you're interested!
Awesome , thanks a lot. I can trade now if you still are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)