Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! I'm looking for a Slush Rush Sandshrew/Sandslash. The IVs aren't super important, since I can just use bottle caps, but Adamant nature would be preferred. I have a shiny Vulpix I'm willing to trade, but I'm sure if you'd like something else we could work it out. Please PM me if you can help me out!

I also have Pokes w/ pokerus that I can offer
but welcome to Smogon!
Hey! I can breed you one with the HA, nature and ivs are going to be random, but at least the HA is a 100%, do you have a HA Vulpix???

If a pokemon fails to summon an ally does the chain break?

Also still looking for a cloner for my moon and heavy balls.

Last edited:
Looking for Ultra Beast: Kartana

Will trade Pheromosa or other Requested Pokemon (no legendaries)

Reply if interested!

FC: 2981-6106-3686

Last edited:
looking for someone who cna trade me the ultra beasts and totem pokemon I trade them right back its just for the dex entries

Hello again Wi-Fi forums! Back from a lengthy Pokemon hiatus now that Su/Mo is out!

I'm willing to get back into breeding and was wondering if someone had a spare 6 IV Ditto (don't really care about its origin).

Contact me via PM if you'd be so kind :^)

Hi, I am looking for decently IV'd Pokemon for my Moon game. I have nothing really to offer on Sun/Moon, but have an insane amount of perfect IV/EV'd battle ready Pokemon on my Omega Ruby game, including HP Pokes and legendaries. I can also clone, whatever you need. I just would like any good Pokes for my Moon game. Really don't feel like breeding and catching. Please let me know, thank you!

If I traded a Shellos egg from Moon and hatched it in Sun, would the baby be the blue/green version or the Pink/brown one?

Still looking for that plus a Vulpix on a
dive ball! I can offer a sandshrew on a dive ball for it!
oh I found a shiny beldum! but it struggled itselft to death :'(
I have a dive ball HA vulpix. Does the sandshrew have its ha?

Still looking for someone to pp max and rare candy my Smeargle to Lv. 100 and clone my Heavy and moon ball(10 copies each)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)